Summer Transfer Thread 2014

Admin.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Falcao will be finished in 2 years time. he's (allegedly) like 30 with 2 ACL injuries

will lose a lot of what made him at Atletico. agility for one. Plus he aint that good tbh cos Monaco spent all their money to sign him to get them to compete quickly with the equally expensively assembled squad of PSG. He aint on a level with Zlatan or Cavani imo. Scored a lot of penalties and wasn't all that. I preferred Monaco's wide players more one ended up at Roma and the other is Ocampos who is the real star imo.

• Upvote 1

falcao will be out of breath in the prem. as a permanent signing i smell a shevchenko mark 2

Im sure the loan fee is £12million which isn't THAT much to "gamble" on a real elite striker. Could be the difference between CL qualification or winning the title if he has recovered well from the injury and adapts to the PL he could score the goals to win a team a title on default like RVP after he left Arsenal. Just one title and the player breaks down from injuries following season etc