These vile predators: Cultural issue?

Afroman

are we forgetting fritzl??

i actually agree some parts of  both nigerian and pakistani culture are fucked an ive got long experience around both

but allhumans are fucked up... to get to that guys stage of crazy so much shit would have led him there coulda been abused as a child/difficult relationships wid iz mudda n women in his life /unresolved childhood fascinations etc

blaming it on 'culture' alone is too easy and imo wrong cos it misses too many other things that are common to all of us

• Upvote 1

Definitely something up with these none black people when it comes to being nonces. With the asians people I believe its because their culture is regressive and idolizes a prophet who touched up little girls and used rape as a weapon against the kuffars. If you idolize a maniac savage , its only right that you will internalize his attributes and see his ideals as your ideals. Its silly to say africans partake in such because even though it happens its not cultural and ingrained into our psyche.We africans do not have a prophet Mohammed to look upto and pick up a book where he rapes jewish women and kills their men. Africa has over 2000 cultures all different and unique and to pick a few and then say look is it cultural is nonsense. There is definitely something wrong with these none africans. I mean its almost a weekly occurence on TV to find that some none black has been touching up kids , if this was a black man every week the media would be screaming savages and saying is it cultural

• Downvote 1

Definitely something up with these none black people when it comes to being nonces. With the asians people I believe its because their culture is regressive and idolizes a prophet who touched up little girls and used rape as a weapon against the kuffars. If you idolize a maniac savage , its only right that you will internalize his attributes and see his ideals as your ideals. Its silly to say africans partake in such because even though it happens its not cultural and ingrained into our psyche.We africans do not have a prophet Mohammed to look upto and pick up a book where he rapes jewish women and kills their men. Africa has over 2000 cultures all different and unique and to pick a few and then say look is it cultural is nonsense. There is definitely something wrong with these none africans. I mean its almost a weekly occurence on TV to find that some none black has been touching up kids , if this was a black man every week the media would be screaming savages and saying is it cultural

So why is it not a problem in North Africa and the Middle East u dumb fuck?

Another ignorant motherfucker who thinks Asians = Muslim

Fuck off.

So why is it not a problem in North Africa and the Middle East u dumb f*ck?

Another ignorant motherf*cker who thinks Asians = Muslim

f*ck off.

North africa is the Mahgreb i.e arab invaders from Asia who brought their backward religion . North africans are not africans , they themselves see themselves as an extension of pan arabists they call themselves Mahgrebi's. To answer your foolish position north arabists in africa are nonces, in fact they are twisted as much as their religious 7th century leader. Those north africans are still practising sexual slavery like Mohammed and thats 1300 years and counting.Go to Cairo , tripoli or rabat you will see the same movements on little girls. Being a muslim forces one to adopt an asian/arab identity, islam is cultural colonial ideology this is why you see many converts foresaking their culture to adopt arab names and culture. Its like the way christians brain washed africans by giving them 'christian' names to forsake their true names

• Upvote 1

f*ck off.

North africa is the Mahgreb i.e arab invaders from Asia who brought their backward religion . North africans are not africans , they themselves see themselves as an extension of pan arabists they call themselves Mahgrebi's. To answer your foolish position north arabists in africa are nonces, in fact they are twisted as much as their religious 7th century leader. Those north africans are still practising sexual slavery like Mohammed and thats 1300 years and counting.Go to Cairo , tripoli or rabat you will see the same movements on little girls. Being a muslim forces one to adopt an asian/arab identity, islam is cultural colonial ideology this is why you see many converts foresaking their culture to adopt arab names and culture. Its like the way christians brain washed africans by giving them 'christian' names to forsake their true names

Everything u have just said is false. Yes I've been to those cities, yes I've lived in North Africa. You're likely to find more sexual slavery amongst Eastern Europeans and Chinese in the uk than the whole of North Africa.

Please stick to something u know about, like have actually experienced and not read on various sourceless websites, spouting this nonsense is not doing anyone any favours.

Guest freestacks

f*ck off.

Everything u have just said is false. Yes I've been to those cities, yes I've lived in North Africa. You're likely to find more sexual slavery amongst Eastern Europeans and Chinese in the uk than the whole of North Africa.

Please stick to something u know about, like have actually experienced and not read on various sourceless websites, spouting this nonsense is not doing anyone any favours.

hes right though about north africans though . these pakis as you call them are your blood relatives .

Barbaric

1743497_634507086616072_1491014225_n.jpg

LET US REMEMBER KRISS DONALD.........................

Kriss Donald (2 July 1988 – 15 March 2004) was a Scottish fifteen-year-old white male who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered in Glasgow in 2004 by a gang of Pakistani men, some of whom fled to Pakistan after the crime. Daanish Zahid, Imran Shahid, Zeeshan Shahid, and Mohammed Faisal Mustaq were later found guilty of racially motivated murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.A fifth participant in the crime was convicted of racially motivated violence and jailed for five years.

The case, which featured the first ever conviction for racially motivated murder in Scotland, is cited as an example of the lack of attention the media and society give to white sufferers of racist attacks compared to that given to ethnic minorities, with organisations such as the BBC later admitting failing to cover the case sufficiently.It is also suggested the crime demonstrates how society has been forced to redefine racism so as to no longer include white victims.

On 8 November 2006, the three men were found guilty of the racially motivated murder of Kriss Donald. All three had denied the charge; however, a jury at the High Court in Edinburgh convicted them of abduction and murder.The judge at the trail, Lord Uist, made a statement summing up the case:

“ You have all been convicted by the jury of the racially aggravated abduction and murder of Kriss Donald, a wholly innocent 15-year-old boy of slight build. He was selected as your victim only because he was white and walking in a certain part of the Pollokshields area of Glasgow when you sought out a victim. This murder consisted of the premeditated, cold-blooded execution of your victim by stabbing him 13 times and setting him alight with petrol while he was still in life. It truly was an abomination. The savage and barbaric nature of this notorious crime has rightly shocked and appalled the public. Your victim must have been in a state of extreme terror while held by you during a four-hour car journey across Central Scotland and back, and the agony which he must have suffered during the period between being stabbed and set alight and his death is just beyond imagining. ”

—Lord Uist.

Each of the killers received sentences of life imprisonment, with Imran Shahid given a 25-year minimum term, Zeeshan Shahid a 23-year minimum and Mushtaq receiving a recommended minimum of 22 years.

R.I.P KRISS .. We will keep your memory alive..

Arabs arrived in North Africa before Pakistan so how the fuck do we have Asian blood? Not to mention the fact there is a considerable population of amzigh (Berber) in North Africa who are original inhabitants of the region.

North Africans have a very different culture from Middle East and speak a different dialect of Arabic.

Pedophillia and rape is no more a problem in North Africa than it is in the west and that's a fact.

Anyway I'll leave u trolls and clueless pro-blacks to it not replying to ignorance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1