15 Year Old Girl Shot Dead In Hackney

Mame Biram Diouf

You got guys saying serves him right throw away the key randomly bringing up scarface and putting their own spin on what's been published coming with all kinds of assumptions.. sounds like tory daily mail crap to me.

I assumed he had a loaded gun from when he shot someone. All I've read is a couple posts in this topic.

What's your take?

• Upvote 2

Of course as there was no intent to kill

Seems like it was an unfortunate accident, why send a 15 year old away for longer then he's lived

:/

Unfortunate accident like he just found the gun on the floor, picked it up and it just happened to go off.

Don't be silly.

Put himself in a ridiculous situation by acting out a ridiculous series of events. He probably should be looking at manslaughter but who is really gonna sympathize with this kid if he gets slapped with murder.

the law is the law bro

without intent it's not murder

I weren't there i don't know what happened but based on the stories coming out it was accidental

Seems like it was an unfortunate accident, why send a 15 year old away for longer then he's lived

Unfortunate accident like he just found the gun on the floor, picked it up and it just happened to go off.

Don't be silly.

Put himself in a ridiculous situation by acting out a ridiculous series of events. He probably should be looking at manslaughter but who is really gonna sympathize with this kid if he gets slapped with murder.

the law is the law bro

I weren't there i don't know what happened but based on the stories coming out it was accidental

From what various media outlets are running with it did seem accidental, apparently the person who shot the gun was the one who called 999.

But why do you have a gun on you, why is it loaded, how was it in a position to go off at somebody. The kid has put himself in a terrible position, you had a loaded gun, you took it out, you bared it infront of people = imo those are 3 individual actions/decisions that have led to a devastating conclusion. Bad personal decision do not equate to an unfortunate accident. Somebody drink driving or using their mobile at the wheel and killing pedestrians isn't an unfortunate accident, it's a series of bad choices/actions.

Like I said though it is more time manslaughter but the prosecution are gonna push this

• Upvote 3

Don't be silly.

the law is the law bro

From what various media outlets are running with it did seem accidental, apparently the person who shot the gun was the one who called 999.

But why do you have a gun on you, why is it loaded, how was it in a position to go off at somebody. The kid has put himself in a terrible position, you had a loaded gun, you took it out, you bared it infront of people = imo those are 3 individual actions/decisions that have led to a devastating conclusion. Bad personal decision do not equate to an unfortunate accident 

Like I said though it is more time manslaughter but the prosecution are gonna push this

i hear you but its not 'more time manslaughter' its manslaughter not murder

doesnt matter how he got the gun or why in was in a position to go off as long as that gun didn't go off as a result of him wanting to end her life then its manslaughter 

/

ive been in a situation with  an idiot and a gun

when i was 16/17, one of my 'friends' had a gun (he was a gas man he werent about nothing but he liked to pretend so he had one for show) he took it out and pointed it at me in some jokey way whilst singing 'in east london we c*ck back'

i dont think it was loaded but looking back what a stupid thing to do when you're young you do stupid ,reckless things in fact  even big men can do what that fool done 

At 15 you lot dont think you were normally functioning enough to know that waving around a gun in peoples faces wasnt a good idea and could result in someone dead?

Talking like hes 8 or 9

Me an mates never did that but we did do super dumb stuff an I certainly put my own life in danger due to immaturity an lack of awareness even beyond the age of 15