15 Year Old Girl Shot Dead In Hackney

Mame Biram Diouf

Wood Green man charged with stab murder of nurse Naudel Turner in Tottenham street

3161064767.jpgStabbed to death: Naudel Turner

by Stephen MooreFriday, March 21, 2014 

4:20 PM

Police have charged a man with murder over the death of nurse and morther-of-two Naudel Turner in Tottenham.

Dariusz Miakienko, 46, of Lordship Lane, Wood Green, has been charged with a single count of murder.

He appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ court today, and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday, March 24.

Ms Turner was killed in Bruce Grove just before 1pm on Wednesday.

She worked as a nurse at the Castle View Surgery in Lordship Lane, not far from where she died.

smh

Supposedly man stabbed her 4 times and slit her throat. Ruthless

The kid that did it was just stupid and very naïve

If its just an antique as the article says I doubt he knew it was loaded or thought it would ever go off

Wood Green man charged with stab murder of nurse Naudel Turner in Tottenham street

3161064767.jpgStabbed to death: Naudel Turner

by Stephen MooreFriday, March 21, 2014

4:20 PM

Police have charged a man with murder over the death of nurse and morther-of-two Naudel Turner in Tottenham.

Dariusz Miakienko, 46, of Lordship Lane, Wood Green, has been charged with a single count of murder.

He appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ court today, and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday, March 24.

Ms Turner was killed in Bruce Grove just before 1pm on Wednesday.

She worked as a nurse at the Castle View Surgery in Lordship Lane, not far from where she died.

smh

Supposedly man stabbed her 4 times and slit her throat. Ruthless

I wonder what the reason for this was. R.I.P

Guest freestacks

The famdem are dropping like flys .

I have a feeling this ones black 

Murder investigation after Stratford neck stabbing
_73788299_73788298.jpgThe 22-year-old man was attacked outside a cab office at about 20:00 GMT

A man has been fatally stabbed in the neck on an east London high street.

The 22-year-old was attacked outside a cab office at about 20:00 GMT on Monday on Broadway in Stratford, police said.

He was taken to hospital where he later died. His family have been informed but his identity has not yet been released.

Police are treating the stabbing as murder and urged anyone with information to contact them.