New Season Kits

HangTheDJ

Let's not forget he suffers with bowel problems.

Somebody obviously forgot cos he shouldn't be modelling the kit.

Shoulda got Welbeck to do it n/h

All of the Team have been modelling the Kit, been seeing pictures of them all day in it. Man just chose to stick Fletchers pic up on here and nobody elses lol.

My sources tell me he could be backing hull this season

• Upvote 13

Southampton Football Club will be producing its own range of high-quality teamwear and trainingwear for the 2014/15 season.

The club has been working to produce its own unique teamwear and trainingwear tailored for performance.

Saints’ new home and away kits will be unveiled in the coming weeks and will go on sale late in July, well in advance of the 2014/15 campaign.

In the meantime, the Saints Megastore at St Mary’s and the Saints Store at WestQuay shopping centre will both close tomorrow – Tuesday 1st July – for their annual stocktake.

Our WestQuay store will then reopen the following day, while the Saints Megastore will remain closed until Saturday 19th July for an internal refit.

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/30062014-southampton-fc-kit-collection-1708020.aspx#tEkb5TGWfSo1lssf.99

BrsB3saCEAAp8sI.png

Southampton-14-15-Away-Kit+(0).jpg

Surprised more clubs don't do this, I suppose distribution and marketing adds a significant workload but for teams like Southampton who's fan base is likely to be overwhelmingly UK based it makes a lot of sense.