Britain First

yhyh

hehehe

White people problems

Britain is a christian country? is this the same christianity from the middle east which comprises of pagan beliefs taken from black and brown people then mixed with the teachings of the a first century jew who more than likely was not a white man neither did he set foot in britain, jesus or yeshua probably looked like the arabs on BNP election leaflets  . christianity and all that christmas nonsense these mouth breathing racists like to use as a shield for being british is as british as a poppadum or a curry. If you are a christian and british and respect the Bible I want you to explain to me why the bible a book where christianity comes from calls white skin a curse.  Complaining about Mohammed being the most common name , let us remember the majority of english names are bastardised anglo hebrew names which have no meaning like john, matthew, paul etc , If you want to see white people turn red with anger who have these names tell them how their names came to be. I was once called into HR after I told this proud british co worker that his name Matthew is wrong and is actually supposed to be a jewish named called Mattiyahu which means gift of yah and boy did the oyinbo get mad , because all his life he never knew he thought his name was actually english and white in origin

this guy is too fuckin knowledgeable

(no d*ck suck)

• Downvote 1

If we aint careful this will happen here. We cant let that happen. This is a christian country and it always will be.

Join me, dinky, and phil at the next demo in rainham 23Rd may. Fight to keep Britain British

#BritainFirst

If you want to keep britain british then why is your queen german?

If we aint careful this will happen here. We cant let that happen. This is a christian country and it always will be.

Join me, dinky, and phil at the next demo in rainham 23Rd may. Fight to keep Britain British

#BritainFirst

rah never knew you was this guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

hehehe

White people problems

Britain is a christian country? is this the same christianity from the middle east which comprises of pagan beliefs taken from black and brown people then mixed with the teachings of the a first century jew who more than likely was not a white man neither did he set foot in britain, jesus or yeshua probably looked like the arabs on BNP election leaflets . christianity and all that christmas nonsense these mouth breathing racists like to use as a shield for being british is as british as a poppadum or a curry. If you are a christian and british and respect the Bible I want you to explain to me why the bible a book where christianity comes from calls white skin a curse. Complaining about Mohammed being the most common name , let us remember the majority of english names are bastardised anglo hebrew names which have no meaning like john, matthew, paul etc , If you want to see white people turn red with anger who have these names tell them how their names came to be. I was once called into HR after I told this proud british co worker that his name Matthew is wrong and is actually supposed to be a jewish named called Mattiyahu which means gift of yah and boy did the oyinbo get mad , because all his life he never knew he thought his name was actually english and white in origin

this guy is too f*ckin knowledgeable

(no d*ck suck)

You didn't know that most western names are from Hebrew origin?

hehehe

White people problems

Britain is a christian country? is this the same christianity from the middle east which comprises of pagan beliefs taken from black and brown people then mixed with the teachings of the a first century jew who more than likely was not a white man neither did he set foot in britain, jesus or yeshua probably looked like the arabs on BNP election leaflets  . christianity and all that christmas nonsense these mouth breathing racists like to use as a shield for being british is as british as a poppadum or a curry. If you are a christian and british and respect the Bible I want you to explain to me why the bible a book where christianity comes from calls white skin a curse.  Complaining about Mohammed being the most common name , let us remember the majority of english names are bastardised anglo hebrew names which have no meaning like john, matthew, paul etc , If you want to see white people turn red with anger who have these names tell them how their names came to be. I was once called into HR after I told this proud british co worker that his name Matthew is wrong and is actually supposed to be a jewish named called Mattiyahu which means gift of yah and boy did the oyinbo get mad , because all his life he never knew he thought his name was actually english and white in origin

real fukin talk people forget Christianity is just as arab as islam 

hehehe

White people problems

real fukin talk people forget Christianity is just as arab as islam 

It's quite possible Christianity was invented by the Romans to be honest.

• 1 month later...

god that was painful to watch

fucking imbeciles smh

hehehe

White people problems

Britain is a christian country? is this the same christianity from the middle east which comprises of pagan beliefs taken from black and brown people then mixed with the teachings of the a first century jew who more than likely was not a white man neither did he set foot in britain, jesus or yeshua probably looked like the arabs on BNP election leaflets . christianity and all that christmas nonsense these mouth breathing racists like to use as a shield for being british is as british as a poppadum or a curry. If you are a christian and british and respect the Bible I want you to explain to me why the bible a book where christianity comes from calls white skin a curse. Complaining about Mohammed being the most common name , let us remember the majority of english names are bastardised anglo hebrew names which have no meaning like john, matthew, paul etc , If you want to see white people turn red with anger who have these names tell them how their names came to be. I was once called into HR after I told this proud british co worker that his name Matthew is wrong and is actually supposed to be a jewish named called Mattiyahu which means gift of yah and boy did the oyinbo get mad , because all his life he never knew he thought his name was actually english and white in origin

:lol:

/

also quite interesting you bring up the curry and poppadoms maybe you should start with understanding why they are in fact very British and then maybe u will be able to move on to Christianity pmsl.

Fave part was when he said one of his army'contacts' told him they are stock piling guns inside mosque for an Islamic take over of Britain.

Then he reads a list his police 'contact' gave him of areas muslim sex gangs operate.

I hope to god he is a troll but the edl lot are lapping it up.

Comment section killed me. One guy said there is officially 3 million muslims in the uk. But from his research he puts the figure at 9 million because of ilegal immigrants and pakistanis over staying on their visa.

Funniest part is he said to back these claims he sees it from driving around the country.

Someone hang these morans

Dave, I disagree. They're Asians. It's down to Asian immigration that Islam is here and they ALL need deporting. It's that simple. All Asians ruin the identity of this country but some cultural groups have more of a negative effect on society than others but ALL need deporting equally. Same with the blacks and the Eastern Europeans. They all have a detrimental effect on us in our own country. I'm fed up of the lot of them.

this shit from the uk is now in the us. the same people are causing this problem everywhere. as far as the gromming why not just kill all of the rag head? I  dont see any problem with murdering these people

:rofl: