Britain First

yhyh

what do you actually do though?

you come to lesta to "march" about english rights etc yet u end up chasing down asian/blacks who are

ready to fight with knives and u were outnumbered police saved u tht day

dont think anyones listening with them tactics tbh

• Upvote 1

Pmsl at the banta boy exchange. Textbook.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not really a fan of that Britain First but I'm glad that Rotheram sh*t is being kept fresh in peoples minds. Can you imagine if White people actually gave a f*ck in this country AG? We only have to look at when a rumor went round in Birmingham that a black girl had been gang raped by Asians, a riot and race war broke out then. Over 1000 young girls groomed and raped in Rotherham and all you have is a few Britian First members asking Taxi Drivers questions lol.

nah trace has fucked off to milton keynes with little jermaine in tow.   fucking slag c*nt, yh hes with that chick from timbuck too or wherever the fuck shes from

black errol has had his end away with every bird from northolt to dagenham mate, legend!

i wont get on ticket with coops anymore, last time he threw a packet of walls at a mosque.  we nearly got killed bruv

Oh the little half caste chavi with hair like a malt? Not a bad kid.

What happened to his boys Winston and Jaden, they must be grown up now. Winston is a lovely boy, the spit of Errol. Jaden had a bit of attitude about him though, but then again his old dear was always a mouthy old mare.

That sounds about right for coops. That blokes gunna get a proper hiding soon, or worse. He takes big liberties far too often.

winston is a top lad aint he, he talks like us, know what i mean? think hes at a car dealership over east acton now.  jaden no idea mate

yeah its gonna come on top for the c*nt soon, wanted me to go on holiday with him next month, i said look coop mate, i aint spening a week in southport with you after weston super mare last year.