DC Comics Thread (Feature Films)

Heero Yuy

Didn’t really mean it like that, was referring to how the film basically ends.

Square off between doomsday and the justice league.

How you expect it to end???

Remember batman is a guy who plots how to take down his best friends in his spare time constantly

I have no idea how i expected it to end, pretty much like every film i see for the first time.

Doomsday isn't really the problem it's who sent him is the issue

everyones tryna be avengers now

suitable for the whole family, as many heroes crammed in as possible (to sell toys), cgi overload and "witty" one-liners

C/S

exactly why I'm feeling deadpool so much.

Expecting decapitiations and headshots in every other scene

I was with an actor on monday done a load of marvel films he is in the next tarzan film coming out. this is what he was complaining about saying the next 5 years is gonna be very shit with the superhero overload

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

DC defo going the comedy route. WW doesn't interest me.in the slightest. Trailer was OK though.

Lmao at no GL, Martian Manhunter or Superman. I woulda appreciated a Hawkgirl or Green Arrow too. Oh well.

And why has the flash got blue sparks instead of yellow? Superficial I know but it actually bugged me lol.

• 2 weeks later...

They shouldn't have PG'd the fuck out of it either. Jared Leto said there's a lot of joker scenes that have been removed. WB watered it down so it would get past the Chinese film board,  and from what I'm hearing it's probably not going to get past anyway.

They should've taken note..

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

didn't Deadpool outperform all the other recent Marvel films bar Avengers? (oh Civil War did better too, but its pretty much another Avengers film)

/

Preacher is a decent series, definitely recommend, I think the first season just finished