Marvel Super Heroes

Yung Fly + Flashy

• 3 months later...
Fans of Thor and The Avengers will have to wait another year to see the Marvel superheroes on the big screen.Marvel Studios announced this morning that Thor, originally scheduled for July 2010, now will be released on June 17, 2011. The ensemble Avengers, initially set for July 2011, now will kick off the summer-movie season on May 4, 2012.The company also shifted The First Avenger: Captain America from May 6, 2011, to July 22, 2011. The original release date conflicted with Sony Pictures’ Spider-Man 4, which Marvel confirmed will open on May 6, 2011.“This new schedule strongly sequences Marvel’s movie debut dates, big-screen character introductions and momentum,” Marvel Studios Chairman David Maisel said in a press release. “It maximizes the visibility of our single character-focused films, leading to the highly anticipated release of the multi-character The Avengers film in 2012.”So, the Marvel Studios slate is as follows:• Iron Man 2 — May 7, 2010 (unchanged)• Thor — June 17, 2011• The First Avenger: Captain America — July 22, 2011• The Avengers — May 4, 2012
GoodScarlett Johannson is gunna be Black WidowMickey Rourke is Whiplas

• 9 months later...
Captain America Targeted for a June StartSource:FangoriaDecember 28, 2009Director Joe Johnston, whose next film The Wolfman hits theaters on February 12, revealed to Fangoria that Marvel Studios is planning a June start for The First Avenger: Captain America. The start is mentioned in an article on Johnston taking over as director for The Wolfman:Principal photography was now less than four weeks away. “By the time I got on a plane and arrived, it was three,” recalls Johnston, speaking from the art department of THE FIRST AVENGER: CAPTAIN AMERICA, which he’s readying for a June start."Paramount Pictures will distribute The First Avenger: Captain America on July 22, 2011. No cast members have been announced yet.
:D hope they get the story on point

• 4 months later...
whose seen iron man 2 then?im a bit skeptical tbh. as soon as i saw the girls dancing in iron man costumes + a few other things in the trailer i got the impressions that its gonna be one of them cliche superhero films.
One of the lads at football was saying today he was abit disappointed with the lack of action to say war machine and whip lash where in it. Although he did say Downey was sick as ever

• 2 months later...
Guest Lens
iron man 2 was an alrite comedy
walked out of this film + lost respect i had for Samuel Jackson
i dunno what's happened to himthe man i remember from 187, and the negotiator.. now in stupidness likejumper?snakes on a plane?

iron man 2 was an alrite comedy
walked out of this film + lost respect i had for Samuel Jackson
i dunno what's happened to himthe man i remember from 187, and the negotiator.. now in stupidness likejumper?snakes on a plane?
in my eyes everything was cool, even just a cheque, until some of the bars he had to deliver in Iron Man 2Deep blue sea was close, but lucky for him that shark ate him before he dug any furtherfully deaded himself in iron man 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
its unlikely but stilli refuse to one of those ppl who get hung up on the costume, i think its borderline retarded. you got ppl getting worked up coz he isnt wearing white gloves.The only issue is the adaptation of the story. Imagine seeing Sinestro Corp war on screen done right, wont happen in this film but it's possible thats where they're going with this (Parallax)/Thor - im excited aboutCaptain America - im excited aboutAvengers - could be the most cringeworthy movie in history
always thought that would make for a sick tale...the war setting would make it interesting. maybe even throw in wolverine cameo during a war.