Who are you supporting?

behave pool and everton were well known as nasty racists for ages.

yeah along with supporters of the national team and the country in general, especially in the 60s and 70s. Thats why my dads generation couldnt bring themselves to support the national team.

PMSL at imaging my dad or Uncles waving the national flag at an England game LOL.

Unfortunately, along with the Union Jack, St George's Cross has been hijacked by NF, BNP, EDL etc.

So this aint happening ever. 

Ive always supported Brazil and the Aff teams (particularly west aff).

Supported Jamaica in 98 for obvious reasons.

• Upvote 1

Luckily I don't know too many Liverpool Fans but the ones I do support England through and through. Don't know anyone up North here who has a problem with England playing at Wembley either.

Don't you think a generation of England fans never getting the opportunity to see their national team play locally could have a negative impact on their affiliation with that team?

behave pool and everton were well known as nasty racists for ages.

yeah along with supporters of the national team and the country in general, especially in the 60s and 70s. Thats why my dads generation couldnt bring themselves to support the national team.

PMSL at imaging my dad or Uncles waving the national flag at an England game LOL.

Unfortunately, along with the Union Jack, St George's Cross has been hijacked by NF, BNP, EDL etc.

So this aint happening ever. 

Ive always supported Brazil and the Aff teams (particularly west aff).

Supported Jamaica in 98 for obvious reasons.

:lmao:

Thread done

• Upvote 2

Luckily I don't know too many Liverpool Fans but the ones I do support England through and through. Don't know anyone up North here who has a problem with England playing at Wembley either.

Don't you think a generation of England fans never getting the opportunity to see their national team play locally could have a negative impact on their affiliation with that team?

I dunno really never thought much or been bothered about it. I figure people will travel down to London if they really wanna watch them. With them being a National Team I don't personally see an issue with them being based in the Capital. You might be right though I don't know.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Glory hunters.. same guys are probs from london and support united/pool

What about a sh*t load of people from Liverpool who don't care about England?

You southerners might not get it but there are a lot of people who don't identify with the national team or feel that the FA gives a f*ck about anywhere but London, this belief was reinforced by the FA's decision to play all England's games at Wembley.

Spain and Germany play their fixtures at various stadiums throughout their countries which unquestionably helps build a sense of pride in nationally.

England haven't played a game in the UK outside London for seven years.

So real!

Hardly any LPool fans I know white or black support England tbh.

I was raised a Brazil fan from young lol.

My dad said from the 60s & 70s it was the only team most black british people could relate to (probably helped that they were the best about at the time too lol).

From time white scousers dont support England, theres no way man from Toxteth were gonna be cheering on Bobby Moore over Pele.

what part of brazil are ur family from?

Glory hunters.. same guys are probs from london and support united/pool

What about a sh*t load of people from Liverpool who don't care about England?

You southerners might not get it but there are a lot of people who don't identify with the national team or feel that the FA gives a f*ck about anywhere but London, this belief was reinforced by the FA's decision to play all England's games at Wembley.

Spain and Germany play their fixtures at various stadiums throughout their countries which unquestionably helps build a sense of pride in nationally.

England haven't played a game in the UK outside London for seven years.

So real!

Hardly any LPool fans I know white or black support England tbh.

I was raised a Brazil fan from young lol.

My dad said from the 60s & 70s it was the only team most black british people could relate to (probably helped that they were the best about at the time too lol).

From time white scousers dont support England, theres no way man from Toxteth were gonna be cheering on Bobby Moore over Pele.

what part of brazil are ur family from?

8-)