Arsenal 2014/15 Thread

Seth Rollins

Bar an injury/illness this week, other than Chambers in for Debuchy, I think we will be unchanged for Man City.

A part of methinks he'll be very tempted to drop Rosicky for Ramsey's running and scoring ability, or adding Flamini for more protection (which in reality just means we are assured of three yellow cards minimum with him, Chambers and Coquelin all on pitch)

Once we lose however, then Wenger will reset, Rosicky back to the bench, Coquelin and Campbell banished out the 18, Santi and Ozil reunited, with one on the left (only thing changing this is when Giroud and Welbeck are both available again) and Alexis.

Dont be such a pessimist 

I ain't I just know our manager.

The only things are await to see is how the Welbeck/Giroud combined with Ozil/Santi AND Alexis issue is resolved in his mind.

While not now halting Oxlade-Chamberlain and slowly bringing Walcott and to a lesser extent Gnabry in.

Or did you mean in terms of beating City? :rofl:

reading back through this thread them theo walcott pipe dreams, man has not progressed at all in his 8 years at Arsenal

what 2 years ago he bagged like 12 or something in the league.. he should be lucky if he gets a starting place as a winger because being a cf..he aint about that life

• Downvote 1

Progressed Into our best finishers

but only once in 9 seasons has man buss double figures for a season in the pl??

Obviously needs to add more goals to his game, which is what he was doing before he got injured. He does alot for the team though, good movement, direct running, outlet. Saying he hasn't progressed is air though, he actually looks like some type of footballer compared to the out and out 100m sprinter he resembled once. 

best finishers?

jesus christ this room

So walcott isn't one of the best finishers at the club? and if so then name where he comes in the list.

Cheers

no walcott isnt one of the best finishers at our club

his high ranking on such a list would be more an indictment of those beneath him than a testament to his ability

having said that i'd put rosicky, ramsey, sanchez, giroud maybe even welbeck above walcott just off the top of my head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol @ not having Walcott (as an arsneal fan) in your top 3 in a one on one situation.

crazy talk

giroud may not convert all his chances but at least he hits the target more time

and our squad was dusty as hell in 2012/13, arshavin, gervinho, bendtner??

hardly surprising

Oh yeah he hits the target more time..

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/03/25/stat-afc-star-worse-than-chelsea-flop-spurs-striker-11-prem-star/

I'm not Walcotts biggest fan atorr, and he is frustrating in his predictability and decision making, but his finishing is actually his best attribute with his pace.

Not sure were you're getting the opposite view from tbf.

Calling Giroud a finisher (@Badman) is insane, Wenger is feeding  man shit and telling you it's caviar.

boy thats from the third month of last year

for the record im not arguing for girouds prowess as a finisher just walcotts deficiency in that area

I can kinda see your point. Due to his movement, Theo gets the most clear cut chances eg. 1 on 1's or shots where hes under no physical pressure.

Looking at it like that his finishing is far from deadly.

/

Still rate him top 3

no walcott isnt one of the best finishers at our club

his high ranking on such a list would be more an indictment of those beneath him than a testament to his ability

having said that i'd put rosicky, ramsey, sanchez, giroud maybe even welbeck above walcott just off the top of my head

:rofl: :rofl: