Arsenal 2014/15 Thread

Seth Rollins

The way Wenger uses him is probably the only reason I think people say he should be released as clearly Wenger might rate him, but he doesn't trust him enough to make minutes for him. So get someone you do trust and use him to prevent the overkill of Mesut, Santi, Ramsey, Alexis and even Wilshere.

Sorry I'm confused why should we be releasing rosicky again?

The way Wenger uses him is probably the only reason I think people say he should be released as clearly Wenger might rate him, but he doesn't trust him enough to make minutes for him. So get someone you do trust and use him to prevent the overkill of Mesut, Santi, Ramsey, Alexis and even Wilshere.

This is why.

Can't tell me as heavy as he is he doesn't deserve better than what Wenger is giving him.

Agreed.

Unless Giroud bags 25+ (I'd say 30 considering CFC have Diego Costa, Falcao potentially, Kun Aguero @ City, Rooney/RVP @ Utd) we need another striker.

I'm not a believer of this sharing the goals nonsense. Alexis can bag over 20 again, Welbeck, Walcott should bag 15 (league), and Giroud needs to be top scorer.

Ozil saying there will be a player revolt as all the arsenal players want klopp to come in

Lol you sound confident.

Well he was quite close this season, 22/23 with what two months out, going lengths without scoring. True say some padding was in there as well but giroud has improved every season. Would love for him to be clinical cause his style of play as a striker fits us to a tee.

Giroud came back strong from injury, I think he is definitely a player that needs competition of Welbeck and Walcott and a general feeling that selection will be fairly based on form.

If we added a Benzema/Higuain or he had stayed in the same squad as RvP, I dont think he could live lol.