Luis Suarez 9 Game International & 4 Month Football Ban

User

Biting is meh compared to rape,murder

please stop

• Upvote 1

Normal, having him for a full season would be breaking from tradition.

I'm annoyed with him but the cost of his genius is that he's a nutcase that can lose himself at any moment. Warts and all.

It's weird because if he could just resist the urge to bite people and just swing an elbow or throw a headbutt he'd be a significantly less controversial figure.

A ban was necessary but it's excessive in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Normal, having him for a full season would be breaking from tradition.

I'm annoyed with him but the cost of his genius is that he's a nutcase that can lose himself at any moment. Warts and all.

It's weird because if he could just resist the urge to bite people and just swing an elbow or throw a headbutt he'd be a significantly less controversial figure.

A ban was necessary but it's excessive in my opinion.

+1

I agree with the pressure from the media being stronger than it would have been if England had made it to the last 16.

But at the end of the day he bit someone for the third time, it's not even a foul it's straight assault :lol:

If you bit someone at work would you expect it go unpunished?

Is a bite any more of an assault than an elbow or a headbutt?

There's something about the idea of biting that incites a sense of outrage in people that a headbutt, an elbow or even a malicious two footed tackle don't. 

GenerousEnchantingInganue.gif

GiantEnchantedBasilisk.gif

It will be interesting to see what punishment is dished out for these incidents, Sakho's especially had the potential to seriously hurt his opponent but it just doesn't get to people in the same way or make for anywhere near as sensational a headline.

• Upvote 1

He isn't right in the head but if England were preparing to face Greece/Colombia right now

That is what would be spoken about mainly

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop it, you looking silly with this talk.

However, granted if that was the case and the player didn't or had ever played in England you would be right.