ViP2 Fantasy Premier League 14/15

Rsonist

fuck didnt wanna take the -4 to bring him in 

now gnna have to do -8

beg he gets inj on tues

costa ffs

There are paid leagues

I'm in one

But doubt anyone would leave the official website as its prob the best one and you can enter your team into many leagues

Okay have any of you paid to enter a league? And would you if there was season, monthly and weekly rewards? And do you know of a league like it?

Yeah me and 6 other man on this site have a seperate league where we all paid £25 each

Still accepting entries..?

Who are the others

Depends how many points you've got coz I've been top since week 2 :ghost:

Lol nah you're more than welcome

Jubez(Philly js)

Flat Eric

Thizz

Haze-e

Alex

Philos

Okay have any of you paid to enter a league? And would you if there was season, monthly and weekly rewards? And do you know of a league like it?

Yeah me and 6 other man on this site have a seperate league where we all paid £25 each

Still accepting entries..?

Who are the others

Depends how many points you've got coz I've been top since week 2 :ghost:

Lol nah you're more than welcome

Jubez(Philly js)

Flat Eric

Thizz

Haze-e

Alex

Philos

:lmao:  I'm washed anyway atm

PM me the code and the paypal account, I'm down

How much you pay? What's the rewards in it?What is this with the Premier League site? Can foreigners enter that league too?

Anyone can join

It's free

Don't think the site has any prizes but they have a spin off version where you pay to play and can win money but I think it's got like less than 10% of the main version of people playing (main one has over 3million)

You can join public leagues/ head to head leagues but the most popular leagues are private invite only leagues usually amongst friends/coworkers/family etc....

Then it's down to whoever set up the league to charge and collect the money so you have to have some trust, that's if it's for pay

FPL is easily the most popular website for this by miles and gets more popular by the season, Sky sports, the sun, metro all have ok versions with prizes... Sky even got a tv show for theirs but it can't compete.

People take it very serious and there are loads of websites about that are dedicated to predicting line ups, analysing stats, predicting player price rises and scouting potential players and most of these are pay/subscription I think.

Imo if you've never played stay away, because experience is key and shit is stressful, you will be cheering players and teams you don't like and hoping your team doesn't score most weeks because of FPL. The team you support might win 7-0 and you will be too upset to watch MOTD.

I used to be in several leagues a season but last year I allowed it and just join vip2 and one pay league from my ex football team, others got too political and shit.

Also if your thinking of setting up your own site of prob swerve that too....

It's a proposal that has been put in front of me, the plan and the presentation was very good, but before I even think about it I need to know it's practical. Sadly my Fantasy Football league days ended with The Sun years ago when I won Manager of the month, but couldn't get the money cos I was under 18, smfh.

http://ultimate.premierleague.com

The site, winning prize is 35k and a fiver to joinjoin

/