Gerrard retires from England

Adotbiz

'I had a chance to move last year to a Champions League club. There was no temptation,' Gerrard told The Telegraph, who claim that Bayern were the club trying to secure his services.

d*ckHEADS

aged 33 Bayern was tryna sign him. You think Munchen would sign Arteta,Mikel,Ramires,Fletcher,Fellaini and them?

Man wana disrespect Hendo like he didn't finish above all ur teams and out performed all ur midfielders last season

d*ckheads

Come off it, Hendo as captain?

Definitely holds no weight in the dressing room.

:/

Biggest myth in the world is that players need to be barking orders to be a "good" captain

Gerrard is a quiet captain. Carra was more vocal. Yet Stevie took the armband off Hyypia at a young age while Sami was still at his peak

• Downvote 2

Man wana disrespect Hendo like he didn't finish above all ur teams and out performed all ur midfielders last season

d*ckheads

Come off it, Hendo as captain?

Definitely holds no weight in the dressing room.

:/

Biggest myth in the world is that players need to be barking orders to be a "good" captain

Gerrard is a quiet captain. Carra was more vocal. Yet Stevie took the armband off Hyypia at a young age while Sami was still at his peak

He's a sideman, has no right holding the armband

• Upvote 5

These types of Liverpool fans give me joke

Banter without intent

lahi gets like this when hes on khat / he is fasting / he is hungover. let him be.

• Upvote 1

Jack Cork is someone I've heard people tout as the next chief DM.

Henderson isn't one.

We don't have the players to do the work for deep-lying playmakers like Carrick, Huddlestone, etc.

Should move Jones there if Cork doesn't kick on.

Jack Cork is a baller.

We don't have anyone in England at all?

What would your England team be Kane?

These types of Liverpool fans give me joke

Banter without intent

lahi gets like this when hes on khat / he is fasting / he is hungover. let him be.

More time he only surfaces when Flojo's active to gloss his wild statements with a paragraph/ramble or two. The funniest days are when Flojo leaves him in the wilderness to defend himself and the quotes/negs start flying til he has to do the Homer Simpson.gif

• Upvote 2