So my girl got me this game for Christmas(relationship suicide).

Haven't played it since 2011 coz my laptop is f*cked and I never replaced it. Anyways loaded it up on her MacBook yday.... Didn't go sleep til 4.30 am, up at 7am for work

Gonna buy a laptop on the weekend f*ck it

if you've loaded it one laptop already i swear that it 

I'm sitting at the top of the table 

Losing 5 mil a month 'cause my squad is huge

Didn't even spend that much in the transfer window

got like 7 CBs :lol:

but this soldado guy omg

he's the top scorer in the league but what an awful player, just missing everything unless its an open goal.  Deffo getting sold even if he finishes top scorer 

this must be a fault with this game 

I've never had a ST that finished off chances regularly

IT'S ALWAYS A STRUGGLE

same thing i had with bony 

he was like 2nd top scorer in the league, i was baffled coz he only scores when the goal don't matter 

we might be 3-1 up that when start going beast 

1-1 he aint scoring for know one 

Copped at weekend. Messed around with Southampton trying to figure out the match engine a little as this game seems a lil unpredictable loool. Have now started my proper game as Crystal Palace had a minor clear out getting rid of Jedinak, Gayle and Ward and Chamakh out on loan to free up his wages. Brought in Slimani, Balanta, Dockal, Kranevitte, Savitsky and Humam Tariq. Got future deals agreed for Odegaard and Luka Jovic/ Also brought in Suso and Sergi Roberto on loan.

Sitting 8th after 6 games but cant catch any sort of form I hammered Liverpool 3=0. then got beat 2-0 by West Brom then drew 1-1 away to Arsenal after dominating all 3 games :/

Suso broke his ankle in my 3rd match and is out for 2-3 months.

This game is crack

I'm scared to try sweeper keeper. :lol:

LMAO

I play a sweeper keeper WITH attack 

Same but I was fortunate enough to get Valdes on a free

Plus my back 3 are solid

5_2_3.jpg

Got Varane as back up too for CB (on loan so only play him in very important games over Munoz)

Sold Forster though so I lack a back up keeper, looking for a  future Sweeper Keeper from now though, my 2nd choice is Rudd from Norwhich, decent stats for a number 2, just set him to play for the reserves 90 minutes every game to keep him fit

Will up my tranfer windows later in full though

ScreenShot2015-01-12at044131_zps6f5e814c

ScreenShot2015-01-12at045603_zpsff00e9ef

ScreenShot2015-01-12at044559_zps87eebe94

ScreenShot2015-01-12at045642_zps2065946b

ScreenShot2015-01-12at044654_zps8d4beebf

-------

CL

ScreenShot2015-01-12at044413_zps8d8727ae

CL semi finals got revenge for the way they destroyed us the previous season :Y:

First leg played the 3-4-3 formation, a formation the team was familiar with but we never used in a match situation lol

lol played my stupidly cohesive 4-2-3-1 formation that was so effective last season. Could have finished 10-0

ScreenShot2015-01-12at044300_zpsa804f53d

ScreenShot2015-01-12at044346_zpsd3604b68

ScreenShot2015-01-12at052114_zps443d0dac

showed barca too much respect they weren't all that and I decided to go with the 3-4-3 and it didn't work out. they scrappily got 2 more goals to win 3-1. CL win is too early for us imo.

• Upvote 1

75th min every game I tell em to concentrate but when the goals start flying in... it just feels like nature is taking it's course

• Upvote 1