Wayne Rooney

Mame Biram Diouf

You see this overload thing

3 on 2 or 3 on 1(when the RW has had enough running backwards) is working a treat

thats what i said vs city

someone has to clock soon enough ?

Not that easy to nullify imo.

First you need good enough players with a coach that has strong tactical nous.

Secondly it could take weeks to nullify it with the correct amount of training, analysis then corrections.

This tactic has been shutdown since mourinho showed everyone how to do it

Needs to change up

• 3 weeks later...

According to whoscored he played 14 games this season in his 'best position' upfront and scored 4 goals.

He has only scored 1 away goal in the league since March 2014.

If he was Juan Roonez from Madrid guys like Souness and Redknapp would be saying we need to sell him every week.

• Upvote 3

According to whoscored he played 14 games this season in his 'best position' upfront and scored 4 goals.

He has only scored 1 away goal in the league since March 2014.

If he was Juan Roonez from Madrid guys like Souness and Redknapp would be saying we need to sell him every week.

He carried you this season tho didnt he :rofl:

Didnt kick a fuss up about playing in CM either, great lad, top professional.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

When asked why England have a problem producing world-class players, Messi told Shortlist: “I am not sure that it is true. If you look at the technical ability of a player like Wayne Rooney, he is as good as any player in Europe.”

“Rooney has exceptional quality. Not just great technical ability, but also works very hard for his team. I’m sure Manchester United will never want to let him leave, though.

88629-jim-carrey-laugvjufn.gif

pmsl

Messi trolling the media 

Last time messi watched rooney was probably the video tape of hnited semi final game in 2011 before the final

These pros dont know about footballb

• 2 weeks later...

Marks

I'm not using it as a measuring stick for anything. Some of these did make me laugh though.

Wahyu Ronaldo De Aveiro "Wayney Rooney Is The Best Captain For Man.Utd And In The World"

Tanveer Singh Kapoor "Ronaldo who? Messi who? If we have Rooney, we need no one. Rooney the best player in the world! #TheLegend"

Bill J. Sibindi "ever since wayne rooney joined united, his heart for the club made him an instant legend. Written in the stars, or in this case written in United folklore forever"

Philani TanChord Dlamuka "Wayne Rooney Arguable The Greatest English Footballer Of All Time wink emoticon ... Theres no need to Argue with idiots who says Wayne Rooney Is Overrated!!!... The Guy Is A Legend, One One of the greatest footballers in history!!! #WayneRooney The Great like emoticon"

Shakez Moover "I always say there is no Man Utd without Wayne Rooney, it's evident in Rooney's absence there is just something wrong with the way we play"

Kam Anand "Legend and an amazing soccer star goes by his name Wayne Rooney"

Sabata Letsie Nchocho "I saw my mate the other day,he said to me he saw a white Pele,so I asked who is he?...He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!...Wayne Rooney,Wayne Rooney,he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!"

Like Ice said these guys are just marks Rooney could pull his cacks down in the middle of the pitch do a massive turd and then rub it all over his face and they'd go mental.