The Pedophile Hunter

Bruno Di Gradi

f*cking vile scumbags

Make a prison just for these nonces and fund guys like the one on Facebook to go around catching them and get as many off the streets as possible

Child grooming, 10 years minimum, mandatory 

yeah. then you get these excited prats who will setup random people by telling them its a 25 yo girl or whatever, they get there and start saying shes 13 when theyre filming, edit it and plaster it all over the internet

theres a reason untrained/unsupervised/unqualified people arent allowed to do this

the government just bury this problem

hows that?

desperate lonely ugly old blokes that lust after young meat is hardly a phenomenon u can prevent

if u mean with celebs / politicians / whatever then fair play but these are jus randy old losers

/

bit of a twisted weird kinda bloke to want to do this sort of stuff - entrapping people etc

bet he's got a rock on while he's typing all this shit

if he ends up makin a livin out of it fair play i guess but all jus seems a bit sad / 'can't catch me gay/pedo thoughts' esque

/

done a bloke outside of a pub round my way the other day

na he's always sayin he's an 'online investigative journalists' or somethin along those lines

he'll have been in the papers cos of the buzz on social media etc but doubt he's makin funds

his accent / the clothes u clock him n his boys wearin tells me he's jus some random pikey bloke from the midlands

all jus seems a bit off

the government just bury this problem

hows that?

desperate lonely ugly old blokes that lust after young meat is hardly a phenomenon u can prevent

if u mean with celebs / politicians / whatever then fair play but these are jus randy old losers

yh but its all the same isn't it

the law makers, people in power, judges  - all infected with this 'phenomenon'

that is how it is swept under the carpet. If it runs in those type of circles they aren't gna be bothered putting away these 'desperate lonely ugly old blokes'. It is far from a priority and better to keep the sentences low and the tolerance high for the benefit of all of them

as we can see from that no more shame blog this thing is prolific 

i seen the asian one he had his mate there with him

kept saying 'tell em you know me' 

:lol: so pathetic and vile 

So hang on what did his mate come along for? :lol:

Were they going to double team the 'girl'

And the guys running that thing are a kinky sort as well. Imagine keeping up some of these convos with  these guys for weeks.