Sticky situation

Antono1

Anytime the word mum is mentioned and you're not my friend that's a green light

i can pass thru?

Wow

• Upvote 1

IMO Porch doesn't sound like he's threatening you

He sounds like he knows what he would do if one was to make certain references in 3D

The video is in reference to the faceless wonder known as chaps

There is no difference between Porchy and Chaps especially for one of thems words to be deemed more credible over the other ones

Maybe others on here would disagree

And it's not about doing anybody anything it's about people saying outlandish things behind their screen ie "passing through your mum" and then all them over distasteful posts that the boy wouldn't say in real life, and he only does that through the comfort of knowing his identity is anonymous

Nobody else on here feels the need to go that extreme because most people are grown up but when your are a bummy guy with nothing going for you in life at all, no qualifications, no skills, nothing to offer anybody, can only but feel sorry for someone like that tbh

Can post any Indian name you want, and you can say it's just a forum but the guy go to the extent of lying to people, forging documents etc for people he will never meet, what a waste of a life

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And it's not about doing anybody anything it's about people saying outlandish things behind their screen ie "passing through your mum" and then all them over distasteful posts that the boy wouldn't say in real life, and he only does that through the comfort of knowing his identity is anonymous

Nobody else on here feels the need to go that extreme because most people are grown up but when your are a bummy guy with nothing going for you in life at all, no qualifications, no skills, nothing to offer anybody, can only but feel sorry for someone like that tbh

Can post any Indian name you want, and you can say it's just a forum but the guy go to the extent of lying to people, forging documents etc for people he will never meet, what a waste of a life

are we gonna get another essay directed at porchy or nah?

im an outraging homosexual im thinking about coming out the closet a while ago in the year 11 changing rooms i used to always watch guys bums and ahhh their d*cks when they bulge ahhhh to amazing anyways enough about that how do i come out to my parents without them disowning me for being a homosexual ginger? please help?