Piers Morgan N-Word Article

Guest eights

I can't actually recall the last time i heard someone racist use nigger as an insult tbh

normally it's you black bastard or something like that

Asians get it the worst I've heard various races refer to them as stupid pakis etc black people included....in fact I know a lot of black guys that are racist to injuns

The real biggots are more focused on imigration or Islam and calling all Muslims terrorists etc

they're cool with blacks they all have a black mate Nigel who's "alright' these days.

So true

Nigel is normally a choc ice

So if you were in a club and say a white guy knocked your drink out your hand, and he was on an apologetic vibe and said sorry my nigga, would ye you be cool with that?

Yeah I would

Would be a different story if he said take that you f*ckin nigga

Are you trolling again mate?

You're telling me if you hold a door open for me in a shop and I say "thanks my nigga" that you're not even gonna flinch?

and if i say "no problem my honkey" are you?

So if you were in a club and say a white guy knocked your drink out your hand, and he was on an apologetic vibe and said sorry my nigga, would ye you be cool with that?

Yeah I would

You're telling me if you hold a door open for me in a shop and I say "thanks my nigga" that you're not even gonna flinch?

Yeah it would be fucking weird. That's basically my point.

Yeah I would

sdlksdlkasdl;a

reminds me of this

Can't compare America and England. Americans are stupid and have no grasp on roots and ethnicity. Tell an American they have Jamaican roots and they don't even acknowledge that they are half (partially West Indian) they will simply tell you they are American.

The last word Stephen Lawrence heard was "Nigger". I don't care how you dumb shits spell it the word is the word and those ignorant enough to think you can take racist terminology and claim it as your own are the reason racism will always exist.

Which brings me to my opening post in this thread:

White people have no business nor are they qualified to speak on racism or any topic associated with it.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I would

Yeah it would be f*cking weird. That's basically my point.

you're just walking around with a shit load of white guilt you overly sympathetic racist c*nt

Yeah I would

Yeah it would be f*cking weird. That's basically my point.

you're just walking around with a sh*t load of white guilt you overly sympathetic racist c*nt

Do you know who I am?

Can't compare America and England. Americans are stupid and have no grasp on roots and ethnicity. Tell an American they have Jamaican roots and they don't even acknowledge that they are half (partially West Indian) they will simply tell you they are American.

The last word Stephen Lawrence heard was "Nigger". I don't care how you dumb shits spell it the word is the word and those ignorant enough to think you can take racist terminology and claim it as your own are the reason racism will always exist.

White people have no business nor are they qualified to speak on racism or any topic associated with it.

So in your opinion, say for example a white woman had a mixed kid, her parents rejected her, she regularly got dirty looks and her son was abused in school, she'd have no business talking bout racism when it has directly effected both her and her son?

So in your opinion, say for example a white woman had a mixed kid, her parents rejected her, she regularly got dirty looks and her son was abused in school, she'd have no business talking bout racism when it has directly effected both her and her son?

Always the extreme to state your case.

And that's why I ignore people like you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Always the extreme to state your case.

And that's why I ignore people like you.

So i'll take that as a yes some white people can, but not others. Cheers.

• Downvote 1

It's the same with black on black killings and crime nothing is hyped, until a white person commits murder against a black person and its a fuking shit storm of "they killing us out here"

Black on black crime

Another stupid racist phrase supported by stupid "black" people

White on white crime anyone?

Or is it simply crime...afterall how could it be racially motivated? So why label it with a colour?

For the record the word nigger shouldn't be banned. Every one just needs to learn that they shouldn't say it

Yeah I would

sdlksdlkasdl;a

reminds me of this

how is using a word the reason why racism exits? unless someone has got the men in black memory deletion device and completely wiped hundreds of years of history from our brains. I bet you someone somewhere will have some strong feelings about someone else due to their race.

racism is created by parents imo lol. theres no such thing as colour when a child is young. that shit comes from what the kid picks up from parents

even if tomorrow every one stopped using nigga in everyday convo over here and in the states and it was replaced on every record created there will still be some niggas lol

Children do know colour they arent blind( unless they are blind). They just learn the so called positive and negative assiciations that have been attached to them.

I have a 5 year old. To Him

For the most part, Green means go, red means stop or danger. 

His mum according to him is yellowish brown, and i am brown. He is also brown but not the same brown as me, although he will acknowledge that we are different hues but just say we are both brown.  But me, his mum and his himself are all black. But not the same black as charcoal or my black coat.

Pink means for girls. Yellow is his favourite colour, i dont know why maybe its the sun or the characters from Dispicable Me. I dont know what he associates white with, or the other colours.

i echo what Venom has said. Piers Morgan hasnt made this with any real sentiment or caring for the word or anything related to it. He just jumping on the psuedo caring bandwagon to elevant his American Appeal, same way he bangs on about Gun control in the USA too.

At least a man like Tim Wise acknowldges his privilege. 

I dont like the word, dont use it, was more militant be4 about not using it, now i dont tell or go on at my peoples for using it or calling me it, just a polite reminder to them that im not a nigger, never have been, so dont call me one, same way you arent a table or a worm or a cardboard box or a kanagaroo. Or any offensive term.

And the normalisation of the word and the passiveness that is sometimes often spoken, and used as a rationale because the speaker didnt say it with any malice is something that i particulary dont like and a point hat i think many people miss.

Nigger wasnt JUST said in a nasty malicious degoratory way. It was more often than not said in a normal way, matter of fact way. Same way you call a piece of paper a paper or identify or classify something as a particular thing, black and darker skinned people/Africans were classified and referred to in a matter of fact way as NIGGER or nigga (if in southern USA due to accent etc).

This normalisation and classification i dont accept one cos i know what it means; Less than a human. Property. Something to be owned.

In similar fashion, i dont call Children 'Kids'. Some people think im being pedantic/extra.

So as matter of fact, i dont like or respond to being called nigger or call others such. Yes i do blank out that word when singing Rap songs, i just replace with ''Bredda''

Said passively/casually, to offend, by whites, blacks, so called ''Niggers'', whomever, i dont accept it.

And saying it, or not saying it wont change racism.

i know a lot of things which means that i know that i know only a little.  

• Upvote 7