everyones getting married and having kids

Frank White

What is for you will not pass you

but have you noticed our choices are diminishing?

I am content with my life but my bredrins are having to broaden there search and often left to overlook

certain flaws and settle for less

i cannot/will not do this

thats my problem

Yh

Go younger. At our age the younger ones are still mature enough with none of the baggage

What is for you will not pass you

but have you noticed our choices are diminishing?

I am content with my life but my bredrins are having to broaden there search and often left to overlook

certain flaws and settle for less

i cannot/will not do this

thats my problem

Yh

Go younger. At our age the younger ones are still mature enough with none of the baggage

You'd date younger?

With guys yeah, date younger

Economics don't come into it.

It's about building a life with someone. A good woman is a rock during bad times and no matter who you are bad times come.

I know enough playboys that are lonely as f*ck and come to regret their life choices when they are nearing their 40s.

Economics don't have to be the primary measure for everything. But Economically speaking, I wouldn't own my house right now without my wife.

That being said marriage isn't for everyone and I can respect that.

If you can find a pretty women that shares the same interests and values as you and does not care about your economic situation then i am sorry she is not very smart.

• Downvote 2

It's about building a life with someone. A good woman is a rock during bad times and no matter who you are bad times come.

I know enough playboys that are lonely as f*ck and come to regret their life choices when they are nearing their 40s.

Economics don't have to be the primary measure for everything. But Economically speaking, I wouldn't own my house right now without my wife.

If you can find a pretty women that shares the same interests and values as you and does not care about your economic situation then i am sorry she is not very smart.

Ay?

:/

bitches be needing that p's for the children init so manz better hav a good job and sh*t for when she gets preggos.

unless your getting benefits and sh*t then in that case you aint realy her man your just in some awkward threeway with the government being her man and you're some waceman sperm donor. 

I found a woman when I was broke living in a council flat. At year 2 she introduced me to her family, which in the Asian community means 'i intend to marry this guy' while I was working for 10quid an hour as a retail assistant manager.

I had a degree but times were tough getting the jobs I was after. She had faith that I would do it and I did, with her support (she prepped for interviews with me for hours). We were engaged at 3.5 years and married just before 5 years.

She holds a degree and at one point because she got a grad job before me, was earning more than me.

The woman knows everything about me. I was honest including divulging that my mum is mentally ill and I don't have the best relationship (mental illness in the Asian community is a massive taboo).

Someone special is someone special, I wasn't always doing OK in life but that didn't send her away. And yes she is also hot (as well as being smart as noted above).

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

bitches be needing that p's for the children init so manz better hav a good job and sh*t for when she gets preggos.

unless your getting benefits and sh*t then in that case you aint realy her man your just in some awkward threeway with the government being her man and you're some waceman sperm donor. 

My bitch will have her own p's.

Need to check your calibre.

beyond having plans to support each other if need be, economics shouldn't come into it

but that doesn't mean it doesn't, because most of us have been corrupted by materialism, if not our wants and expectations then perhaps what we think others will expect (e.g. ring, wedding, etc)

I do think if you're planning on having kids (which loads of people are when they decide to get married) then you are being very irresponsible if you don't consider the economics

I found a woman when I was broke living in a council flat. At year 2 she introduced me to her family, which in the Asian community means 'i intend to marry this guy' while I was working for 10quid an hour as a retail assistant manager.

I had a degree but times were tough getting the jobs I was after. She had faith that I would do it and I did, with her support (she prepped for interviews with me for hours). We were engaged at 3.5 years and married just before 5 years.

She holds a degree and at one point because she got a grad job before me, was earning more than me.

The woman knows everything about me. I was honest including divulging that my mum is mentally ill and I don't have the best relationship (mental illness in the Asian community is a massive taboo).

Someone special is someone special, I wasn't always doing OK in life but that didn't send her away. And yes she is also hot (as well as being smart as noted above).

(i take it your asian) Am talking exclusively to western culture most asian women have relationship values in check. 

(i take it your asian) Am talking exclusively to western culture most asian women have relationship values in check.

fair play. I see the point.

Though it should be added that pressures on men to be successful and caking are high in the Asian community.

Finding white, black or any other chick that has her values in order is just as possible as with an Asian.

lol.