Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

looking to try out sportsaccess before the season starts, but they want payment in bitcoin :/ 

if that doesn't workout I'll just reup on sportsmania for another 6 months

Yeah, sports mania could be the one i think

Can't remember what fight it was but I saw the light when one guy on Reddit was doing like a £1 per stream and when i say it was crisp and uninterrupted >>

One of my guys had a footie season stream. Was cheap and I never heard him complain once. Not saying it's 100% reliable but from what I'm hearing you choose the right service and your laughing. 

Will let you lot know what's good when the season starts

fwiw if you're looking for a free quality and stable link, you're most likely out of luck unless you use acestream

was checking through reddit and a lot of them links are shady/not HD

where as acestream://a2eb10e43e9100fa4564db081c867dd08fa8d599 is running smooth and steady

install acestream on windows and you're likely to be happy with the quality of what you're watching

UK Turks is mad temperamental during the season

Been very reliable so far (past year)

All the channels are on 24/7-365 but they will ban you if you run two separate streams concurrently

Had an issue once this summer (during the copa) where fox sports 1 was choppy, but I immediately switched over to premier sports and all was good

They also do ppv fights and that as well, never once had an issue with those

I'll be sad when they eventually get shut down because the convenience is on another level