Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

might as well have written all that in Mandarin as far as I'm concerned :lol: 

I never went deep into Kodi like that and as for SM it's straight to the calendar to find the crispest stream possible

6 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

might as well have written all that in Mandarin as far as I'm concerned :lol: 

I never went deep into Kodi like that and as for SM it's straight to the calendar to find the crispest stream possible

I just wanna set up all the sports channels from SM in a guide like that, so i can browse thru whats on randomly.

• Upvote 1

Can set it up thru ontapp but its sub based aswell, bout 25 for the year or 7 for 3 months. Might do a 3 month tester

Bdvfbd

Fd

dd

matrix tv browser on ios / android

install, put in sportsmania.eu, stick in ya user n pass. All streams on ya mobile ??????

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a fire stick and have managed to install kodi.  I have gone to that seo-michael site and installed two apps quickly (specto fork and istream), however nothing is showing up at all when I browse.  I click on most popular or highly rated tv shows and it says working, but nothing comes up at all.

What is going wrong?  Everything seems to have installed fine and I'm connected to fast wifi so I'm at a loss.  Google isn't really helping.

11 minutes ago, Em Dott said:

Bought a fire stick and have managed to install kodi.  I have gone to that seo-michael site and installed two apps quickly (specto fork and istream), however nothing is showing up at all when I browse.  I click on most popular or highly rated tv shows and it says working, but nothing comes up at all.

What is going wrong?  Everything seems to have installed fine and I'm connected to fast wifi so I'm at a loss.  Google isn't really helping.

Only thing I installed was the Fuzion repo and everything is blessed. The Exodus addon is what you want for films and TV shows.

It's working now. If you're on BT you need to connect to the honehub and disable the smart setup then it will work fine.

Haven't had a chance to go through this thread properly but can someone link me to best streaming sites for football please.

12 minutes ago, Afroman said:

So are you man recommending this? lag free?

Nah i dont watch tv like that to be paying 20 a month

Can recommend you SM tho if its just sport you are after. Shit is perfect. 100% worh the cop

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

Nah i dont watch tv like that to be paying 20 a month

Can recommend you SM tho if its just sport you are after. Shit is perfect. 100% worh the cop

Bit the bullet on SM yesterday and shit is perfect, no lag, no buffering at all. 

dont overlook the phone app aswell ??

Didnt even clock the on demand section. Fack.

NJM is cool but it has it's moments and it's not everything.

How much is Sports Mania? I need  something for my laptop. I still got my V8S Openbox for my front room.

13 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

NJM is cool but it has it's moments and it's not everything.

How much is Sports Mania? I need  something for my laptop. I still got my V8S Openbox for my front room.

MjAq.png

/

all this time thought I paid in $. Still £26 is a bargain.

edit

if you're using SM make sure you use the calendar to find streams