Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

5 hours ago, Zizouz said:

Ah sheeet 

When the average Joe gets involved, you know there's a problem 

Trust I read the comments on the article on facebook and 80% were about kodi ?

Crackdown soon come

has anyone tried the goal rush channel on SM yet?

shit I just found it, will have to check next weekend

apparently it's the prem's version of the goals show

game changer

https://www.wizardtvbox.com

Any one heard of this box? £49 one of payment sounds TGTBT.

I am happy with sportsmania subs tbh. Can't trust these one of payments to be reliable. 

With regards to sky loosing subs.  It's more to do with pricing IMHO. 

As good as these kodi services are, some people will still opt for the convenience of switching channels and recording on a sky box. 

Plus you will be surprised how incredibly lazy or clueless people are with installing or setting up these boxes themselves.

So Meh

On 10/24/2016 at 11:58 PM, Afroman said:

https://www.wizardtvbox.com

Any one heard of this box? £49 one of payment sounds TGTBT.

I am happy with sportsmania subs tbh. Can't trust these one of payments to be reliable. 

With regards to sky loosing subs.  It's more to do with pricing IMHO. 

As good as these kodi services are, some people will still opt for the convenience of switching channels and recording on a sky box. 

Plus you will be surprised how incredibly lazy or clueless people are with installing or setting up these boxes themselves.

So Meh

lol these kinda man are gonna be the first getting locked. When a physical product is involved it makes it so much easier for them to track, lock off and prosecute 

Embarrassing some of the excuses they make up or use to justify streaming tho

not only that despite viewing figures being down, subscriptions are up for both sky and bt and thats all that matters to them..

people who don't subscribe probably would never in the first place so the biggest losers are pubs

10 minutes ago, Natty said:

Someone put me onto Kodi please. What do I need to buy if I want free football streams that don't get locked off? And potentially movies and TV shows?

Laptop / Desktop or an android box / firestick if you want a direct tv connection.

There are loads of free football stream apps that you can add to kodi but they can get locked and quality can be variable (sportsdevil, p2pstreams, phenoix, vsub playlists, istream ect ect). For movies and tv i just use exodus because it has everything i need, but theres loads more which im sure @Zizouz can recommend.

If you want quality, reliability and a huge choice cop a SM Sub, theres loads of us on here that can vouch. 100% worth it.

10 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Laptop / Desktop or an android box / firestick if you want a direct tv connection.

There are loads of free football stream apps that you can add to kodi but they can get locked and quality can be variable (sportsdevil, p2pstreams, phenoix, vsub playlists, istream ect ect). For movies and tv i just use exodus because it has everything i need, but theres loads more which im sure @Zizouz can recommend.

If you want quality, reliability and a huge choice cop a SM Sub, theres loads of us on here that can vouch. 100% worth it.

Safe Faze 

Is the Firestick just as effective as an Android Box? because I noticed its way cheaper 

1 hour ago, Natty said:

Safe Faze 

Is the Firestick just as effective as an Android Box? because I noticed its way cheaper 

Think android boxes have better processors but the firestick should do what you need. @Greens will be able to confirm i think.

I just use my 27" iMac in my room most of the time or my old macbook connected to the tv downstairs if i need to.

Haven't had any problems running on the firestick, just have to clear the cache every week or so as it only has a small amount of ram.

Steer clear of android boxes preloaded with kodi

Steer well clear

Kodi on a laptop been so much smoother

/

I use exodus + realdebrid so every show and movie has been available. Been well worth the money.

10 hours ago, Iceberg said:

Embarrassing some of the excuses they make up or use to justify streaming tho

not only that despite viewing figures being down, subscriptions are up for both sky and bt and thats all that matters to them..

people who don't subscribe probably would never in the first place so the biggest losers are pubs

But viewing figures are all advertisers care about 

Watch advertisers move toward sponsoring every free kick, corner, and goal like this is soccer :lol:

Mobdro is what I got now. On my Android phone and on my Mac (via Bluestacks)

SM Black Friday Sales ? @Zizouz 

lifetime subs on offer ?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spavqp

If you are not involved nows your time people

Nah I'm good with 6 months at a time :lol: been burnt too often to ever commit to anything longer 

How much life time would be do you reckon?

No idea, but if it's below 200 than these guys aren't planning on sticking around for long.

If any of you guys see when these deals are up post it up in here please 

Screenshot_20161125_103423.pngfree upload pictures

Although when go on site prices are different

Screenshot_20161125_103904.pngprint screen windows 7

UM is different to SM,

UM is the full sky replacement

tempting, but the 6 months at a time will do me nicely

• Upvote 1