Summer 2015 Transfer Thread

O Fenomeno

the disrespect towards flamini is disgusting

he came in when needed and did a job.. everyone was singing his praise saying hes the grit that we need to see the season out... now that coquelin has emerged you're taking him for any amaury bischoff

d*ckhead ting

That time has passed, he can't run, he gets needless yellows, gives the ball away in careless positions, so many signs he was done where displayed last season. I don't care if we sell him or he sees out his contract, just don't wanna see him on pitch for us no more. Even in the Singapore game he was annoying me.
  • Upvote 1

Tonton Aulas>>>>

So far

Lopes

Fekir

Tolisso

Have renewed now you can add Umiti et Ferri

All now he needs to convince Lacazette to renew with Beauvue transfer from Guingamp and the New stadium finally opening this season.

OL>>>>

What do you think of Fekir?

Good player reminds me of Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa is the better dribbler but Fekir has more to his game when Ben Arfa was his age.

The fairy going and Grenier regaining fitness will make OL stronger

Just need to keep everyone together plus how can I forget about N'Jie easily OL's most talented player(if he starts doing Lacazette's numbers from last season I expect a £30M transfer)

Filipe Luis>Atletico(return)>€16M(Should of never moved sideways in the first place)

Any Del Horno couldn't make the step up.

His game is about defending one on one against RW/RM and going forward not holding John Terry's hand hence why Azpilicueta plays LB not RB

Tonton Aulas>>>>

So far

Lopes

Fekir

Tolisso

All now he needs to convince Lacazette to renew with Beauvue transfer from Guingamp and the New stadium finally opening this season.

OL>>>>

Ben Arfa is the better dribbler but Fekir has more to his game when Ben Arfa was his age.

Just need to keep everyone together plus how can I forget about N'Jie easily OL's most talented player(if he starts doing Lacazette's numbers from last season I expect a £30M transfer)

Interesting batch they got coming though.

Yeah N'Jie looks exciting. Looks a clinical finisher

Filipe Luis>Atletico(return)>€16M(Should of never moved sideways in the first place)

Any Del Horno couldn't make the step up.
His game is about defending one on one against RW/RM and going forward not holding John Terry's hand hence why Azpilicueta plays LB not RB

Azpilicueta is easily the best 1 on 1 defender in the world mate.

Anyway Mourinho likes to play with one attacking full back and one defending you should know this by know.

Tonton Aulas>>>>

So far

Lopes

Fekir

Tolisso

OL>>>>

Interesting batch they got coming though.

Yeah N'Jie looks exciting. Looks a clinical finisher

There is more coming through even better

Going to take over La Masia in terms of Academy players in first eleven

The thing with OL academy most of them were born in Lyon not places like Rosario,Yaounde,Seoul etc etc

When the expensive transfers route never worked(Licha(did to an extent),Cissokho,Gourcuff,Briand) under Puel

Aulas thought fuck it lets go back to basics bring players into the first team from the Academy and cheap domestic based players,I will hold my hands up as one of the ones who thought OL was finished and especially with Lumieres was in the process of getting built.

So Aulas deserves big ratings for OL 2.0

City Watch @City_Watch

Juventus met with Wolfsburg to discuss City target De Bruyne today. They were quoted €60m (£41.7m) which put them off. (via @DiMarzio)

10:42 PM - 20 Jul 2015

Them bargains there

Meanwhile Sterling gets sold for £49m because of English player tax. Madness