Week 28 - 14/15 Premier League - CL & Europa L16

User

This feels like 08/09 all over again awful stuff

Lol.

Yeh this isnt 08/09 :lol:

L Taken

Nah when you said it I was thinking the same, been playing dead ball for months now, but been winning. Was actually laughing that people think we can overturn Monaco playing the way we play...

Last 5 or so however wasnt dead and then gives hope, but West Ham had started to die. Song beasted but his fitness lol.

Santi changed the game.

Great sub, read some people complaining

Nah Walcott had to come off, he was so dead second half, shocked he outlasted Alexis tbh, but when Walcott and Welbeck made them two passes, Wenger said nah my English onfield quota is too high, I must sub.

• Upvote 1

Watching some of the stuff Coquelin did in this game I'm just imagining the same scenarios with Flamteta

Flamini would have got two yellows on the Cisse situations and defo two foot lunged on Collins lol.

Arteta would have been on the same ting Merts on, Kos would've been telling Wenger his achilles is up tonight cos he had to sweep up for Chambers, Merts and Arteta.

Watching some of the stuff Coquelin did in this game I'm just imagining the same scenarios with Flamteta

Flamini would have got two yellows on the Cisse situations and defo two foot lunged on Collins lol.

Arteta would have been on the same ting Merts on, Kos would've been telling Wenger his achilles is up tonight cos he had to sweep up for Chambers, Merts and Arteta.

:lol: I feel for Kos