What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

your banter exceeded its limit when you posted some dusty 2nd hand creps fella

u live near oxford road in manchester with 3 people u dont really like n u smoke too much weed cos nate dogg told u to n uve been meaning to give up since at least 8 months ago but ur weak willed n ur slowly realising your sociology degree is worthless n ur gonna be in a large amount of debt soon so you wana get ur sia liscence cos ur cousin got 1 but ur worried cos its an increasingly competitive market n the romanians work harder than u cos u blaze and dont come across professional cos of ur silly yorkshire black person accent

fill us in on the rest plz

anyone who tries run joke about the 'dusty creps' will just be put on ignore tbh

its long getting wound up an internet forum

i know myself for a FACT if i ever try banter anyone or diss them its likely ill do the same in real life

doubt a lot of others can say the same 

last i say on this 

any1 ever ordered from footlocker US?

what wer the extra charges like

did it in my early internet shopping days for a pair of shox and got hit with that £30 customs charge.....

the shox i copped came out in england a few weeks later too :(

anyone who tries run joke about the 'dusty creps' will just be put on ignore tbh

its long getting wound up an internet forum

i know myself for a FACT if i ever try banter anyone or diss them its likely ill do the same in real life

doubt a lot of others can say the same

last i say on this

Stop crying fam

Crying for

any1 ever ordered from footlocker US?

what wer the extra charges like

did it in my early internet shopping days for a pair of shox and got hit with that £30 customs charge.....

the shox i copped came out in england a few weeks later too :(

Exact same thing happened to me with some TNs. 

Thought I was sick with the exclusive colour way, then 2 weeks later everyone was rocking them.  :mad:

• Upvote 1

puma r698s are just the ones

everytime i walk past them on my rack i get a semi

whoever first posted up the tropicalas i owe them a bizzer

n they're the worst pair i have

Got 3 pairs n all 3 of my favourite trainers comfy as fuck miles better quality than Nike and Adidas as welll

trrrrrruuuuust

which ones u got

i gots

Puma-R698-Tropicalia-Pale-Khaki-01-930x6

DSC_0211_copy_17fbc416-79b7-4c6f-bb3a-2b

n them new cream bwgh x puma ones that my mac aint lettin me right click atm for some reason

black ones probably my fave to wack on tbh

too easy

got some manchester puddle water on the creams the other day n i wasnt pleased

trrrrrruuuuust

which ones u got

i gots

Puma-R698-Tropicalia-Pale-Khaki-01-930x6

DSC_0211_copy_17fbc416-79b7-4c6f-bb3a-2b

n them new cream bwgh x puma ones that my mac aint lettin me right click atm for some reason

black ones probably my fave to wack on tbh

too easy

got some manchester puddle water on the creams the other day n i wasnt pleased

Wanted those og ones they're sick dunno how to post pics I've got some called green box some bright pink/red ones for summer n some black nylon ones wear them to raves give them a wipe down they look brand new everytime

nike-lab-huarache-lunar-light-white.jpg

The Nike Air Huarache Light returns with a brand new lunarlon outsole. This isn’t the first time that the Huarache Lighthas switched out its original base for Nike’s latest technology – not too long ago we saw the same silhouette don Free in an effort to bolster its notoriety. The lunarlon will undoubtedly make the Light even more lightweight while adding the famed comfort that comes with the technology to the Huarache series. This clean white lifestyle takedown is first up to bat, as a perforated breathable mesh upper sees a milky translucent lacing system match the synthetic mudguard. Available at select NikeLab locations and at nike.com/nikelab on March 12th. Pricing information coming soon.

Source: NikeLab

Nike Lunar Huarache Light

Color: White/White

Release Date: March 12th, 2015

nikelab-lunar-huarache-light-2-620x620.j

Released today along with a black pair.

£155 some joke ting. 

nike-lab-huarache-lunar-light-white.jpg

The Nike Air Huarache Light returns with a brand new lunarlon outsole. This isn’t the first time that the Huarache Lighthas switched out its original base for Nike’s latest technology – not too long ago we saw the same silhouette don Free in an effort to bolster its notoriety. The lunarlon will undoubtedly make the Light even more lightweight while adding the famed comfort that comes with the technology to the Huarache series. This clean white lifestyle takedown is first up to bat, as a perforated breathable mesh upper sees a milky translucent lacing system match the synthetic mudguard. Available at select NikeLab locations and at nike.com/nikelab on March 12th. Pricing information coming soon.

Source: NikeLab

Nike Lunar Huarache Light

Color: White/White

Release Date: March 12th, 2015

nikelab-lunar-huarache-light-2-620x620.j

Released today along with a black pair.

£155 some joke ting.

Everything released by Nike lab is this price

Cause they're the best products