What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

I'm sure, I'm just saying it's not as much of a deal breaker as having sh*t ones

/

Anyone got any Toki IDs? They're comfy as f*ck

500x500.jpg

Oooo these are nice

http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-toki-premium-id-shoe-517565

How much did you pay fam?

My bro got mine for Xmas, told me to design em and he'd buy em, think they were like 90-100

I got the all brown suede with mint blue stitching and inside

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Got there for about 5 que wasn't big at all but by 8 it was pretty big only 36 pairs

John type lebron 9 south beach in eBay and then tell me to come off it lol

• Upvote 2

People be on some monkey see sh*t and don't know what the f*ck they are wearing...how can I have guys spazzing over my Jordan's but show them some lebrons and there telling me "err nah I don't f*ck with no basketball trainers"

Nike-Sportswear-Air-More_7956.jpg

These come out this year btw

yeah ur right.....some people need to know just cos they have a jordan symbol on them doesnt mean they can run....

+

air max uptempos...would get dropped today..dont care....again...wanted..never had...

2pac_fila_grant_hill.jpg

grant hill fila...had..loved them..filas was sh*t for playing ball in tho... would have them now just to sit on a shelf. dont think i would wear them...would need to see them in person.

half the things i post in here are things i wanted or had as a kid. and want again just for old times sake. some i would wear some not. more time i just wear plain white or black stuff.

i need some low tops tho...suggestions?

People be on some monkey see sh*t and don't know what the f*ck they are wearing...how can I have guys spazzing over my Jordan's but show them some lebrons and there telling me "err nah I don't f*ck with no basketball trainers"

Can you PM the details or a link about these? Used to have a pair in black when I was a kid

Got there for about 5 que wasn't big at all but by 8 it was pretty big only 36 pairs

John type lebron 9 south beach in eBay and then tell me to come off it lol

i retract my previous statement

ppl seriously buy junk like that for half a grand

madness

keep doing ur thing

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Can you PM the details or a link about these? Used to have a pair in black when I was a kid

Don't think they have a date yet but it should drop this summer I'll post if I hear anymore

• Upvote 1