Sneaker Deals GB (Affiliate marketing...)

Elementalism

your using an american spelling n then puttin uk at the end

check this for a comparison

https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=%22vapourizer%20uk%22%2C%20vapouriser%20uk%2C%20vapouriser&cmpt=q&tz=

switch it from worldwide to uk to get a better overview, most people dont search blah blah uk they'll just do the search n expect google to sort out the geography for em

not sayin that vapes aint a good way to go, just that it defo aint had any where near that increase in 6 months

i don't understand the whole affiliates thing tbh mate, im yet to read ur initial post properly

i'm pretty pissed n lookin for somethin to put my c*ck in

your using an american spelling n then puttin uk at the end

check this for a comparison

https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=%22vapourizer%20uk%22%2C%20vapouriser%20uk%2C%20vapouriser&cmpt=q&tz=

switch it from worldwide to uk to get a better overview, most people dont search blah blah uk they'll just do the search n expect google to sort out the geography for em

not sayin that vapes aint a good way to go, just that it defo aint had any where near that increase in 6 months

i don't understand the whole affiliates thing tbh mate, im yet to read ur initial post properly

i'm pretty pissed n lookin for somethin to put my c*ck in

:lol:

scaledphpserver207filen.png?w=69&h=97

Do that lad, check back tomo.

Cars - be it broker/brokering, contract hire, leasing, PCP, etc...

Want to get to the top of the search pages, well get more visitors.

I don't mind paying for it, just don't wanna get FLEECED by these companies saying yeah we do x y z all for 1000 and then come to find out it was some 80 programme.

Content is 90% of the grind mate.

Your niche is a little broad to expect to receive many click-through sales directly. I'd go smaller, maybe DJ equipment, headphones, maybe car systems - shit that people are searching and buying online regularly.

Not really looking for a niche, just wanted to attract more customers online, was going to try something other than SEO first anyway but as this topic came up I was hoping someone on here could show me a cost effective idea.

Cars - be it broker/brokering, contract hire, leasing, PCP, etc...

Want to get to the top of the search pages, well get more visitors.

I don't mind paying for it, just don't wanna get FLEECED by these companies saying yeah we do x y z all for 1000 and then come to find out it was some 80 programme.

Content is 90% of the grind mate.

Your niche is a little broad to expect to receive many click-through sales directly. I'd go smaller, maybe DJ equipment, headphones, maybe car systems - sh*t that people are searching and buying online regularly.

Not really looking for a niche, just wanted to attract more customers online, was going to try something other than SEO first anyway but as this topic came up I was hoping someone on here could show me a cost effective idea.

I would say Facebook ads then. My mate runs a small blog on random tech/viral/funny vids. He ran small budgets on Facebook to promote certain articles and was able to generate a few thousand likes and several hundred thousand hits on various articles, as well as other engagement (sharing, etc) for perhaps £200.

I then showed him how much traffic I generate with my Bitcoin faucet and he saw the light. I spent £1 per day to get like 6-10k visitors (who all click and make me money).

Facebook is RELATIVELY cheap and allows you to tailor ads really easily, you can search my really specific interests/demographics and set budgets.

/

Facebook also looks to social media for ranking, so if you can get some successful ads going it will help you rank.

Yeah my mate let FB ads run, spent about £80 one day - had good engagement, lots of shares and likes just to promote some random article about Dubai.

Traffic wasn't converting to anything, as his blog isn't monetized at all except for Adsense :lol:

U/W where were you pushing your traffic towards? Amazon links? Adsense, what?

too bogged down to begin to think about this n all i wana do is play halo n pop a few vallies

but what i will say element

watch this fucking chinese prick sellers

always get a sample, then always make sure they send u a photo of the shit before they send it out after you've agreed to a sample n bought a big batch

cos they'll change things up for a fucking laugh n they play completely dumb n blame the factories

it's like they're sat there taking the piss on purpose

i bought the same exact parts last fucking year why r they now all different

oh there's no screw thread in a place where a screw needs to be......whats the problem? well it doesn't serve it's fucking purpose you useless greasy fuck

only thing reliable about them is their unreliability

you think you've found the ones to save your from the arse ache n then boom turns out they're little d*ckshits as well

they'd save so much time n hassle if they were just professional n meticulous in the first place

rant over

• Upvote 2

too bogged down to begin to think about this n all i wana do is play halo n pop a few vallies

but what i will say element

watch this fucking chinese prick sellers

always get a sample, then always make sure they send u a photo of the shit before they send it out after you've agreed to a sample n bought a big batch

cos they'll change things up for a fucking laugh n they play completely dumb n blame the factories

it's like they're sat there taking the piss on purpose

i bought the same exact parts last fucking year why r they now all different

oh there's no screw thread in a place where a screw needs to be......whats the problem? well it doesn't serve it's fucking purpose you useless greasy fuck

only thing reliable about them is their unreliability

you think you've found the ones to save your from the arse ache n then boom turns out they're little d*ckshits as well

they'd save so much time n hassle if they were just professional n meticulous in the first place

rant over

can c/s this from my boys experience.... he put in a order for shit loads of fake bbc tshirts back in 05/06 times when they were flying on ebay, supplier just disappeared with his p :lol:..... then pops up over a year later with a message in his inbox saying sorry but ive sent you some stuff.... sent him like 300 fake bape g-shocks :lol:

didnt complain in the end because they ended up going for £20-£100 each 

yh that's why i'd always use a 3rd party site to buy through until ur completely confident in them (i'm talkin years and years of them not failing)

also avoid giving them feedback for successful orders even when they beg

that way you've got more leverage if they do fuck you over eventually

can threaten to leave them 5 bad feedbacks then instead of 1

yh that's why i'd always use a 3rd party site to buy through until ur completely confident in them (i'm talkin years and years of them not failing)

also avoid giving them feedback for successful orders even when they beg

that way you've got more leverage if they do f*ck you over eventually

can threaten to leave them 5 bad feedbacks then instead of 1

:Y:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you SneakerDealsGB?

Fair play to you tbh.

Not gonna lie all them favourites would have me twitching.

Nah, I'm in a different niche still.

I get my money off Russians and Ukrainians who are interested in Bitcoin.

Gonna reinvest and do some affiliate marketing next year when I get a bit more stable.

Went from £30 a month off Google to around £30 a day, I'm earning Bitcoin in the process and managing high traffic websites. Gonna push for £100 a day off online money by then. It's doable in my niche, less than 5000 websites and I'm in the top 50.

Getting hacked at the moment though :lol:

• Upvote 1

How much time do you need to dedicate to this? is it a full time commitment?

I basically top an account up every few days and wait for the Russians.

Setting up takes maybe a day of fiddling. If anyone's serious I can set up a site with a functional template with full admin panel for a fee.

All I'd ask is maybe you sign up under me on a few ad-networks as my referral. I'll get like 5/10% of what you earn.

Otherwise I'd want about a £30 one off and I'd get it autopiloting for you.