Opposition Leaders Debate - BBC1 - 8PM

User

Don't act like you didn't crack a left wing smile.

I do see it as doom and gloom if Milliband becomes the leader of the UK.

lol at thinking it makes a difference who is in charge.

you go down to a secret room 100ft below the ground where the high priests, top economists, corporate leaders, scientists, the queen, arms dealers. and they tell you your policies are bollocks and give you a 4 year script to follow.

you go down to a secret room 100ft below the ground where the high priests, top economists, corporate leaders, scientists, the queen, arms dealers. and they tell you your policies are bollocks and give you a 4 year script to follow.

What rating did this get on imdb?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What rating did this get on imdb?
Some man need to stop bunning crow.

Didn't watch, don't need my view changing. David Cameron is the best man to lead the country with the political system as it currently is.

Ed Miliband wouldn't actually do (that) worse of a job, seeing as the civil service really control government. However, because of Ed's public profile, he'd end up a joke like Gordon Brown. 

• Upvote 1

Just more confirmation. BBC and IPM admits the audience was chosen majority left wing.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/571208/Leader-s-election-debate-BBC-confirms-audience-WAS-left-leaning-as-Farage-claimed

Who owns the Express you fuucking dumb twat?!

Who cares who owns the fucking Express "YOU DUMB TWAT" ????

For the record before you come back trying to talk smack. I know who owns the express, I know he donated 1.3 Mill to them as I posted it myself earlier today. it was the BBC themsleves that released the figures that shown it was a bias LW audiance.

Now carry on you fucking mongoloid.

"The BBC has now released the audience data from last night's challengers debate and it is likely to fuel Ukip accusations that it was left-wing.

A BBC spokesman discloses that of the 200-strong audience, 80 per cent (160 people) had a political preference and 20 per cent were undecided.

Of those with the preference the ratios were: "Conservative 5, Labour 5, LD 4, UKIP 3, SNP 2, Green 2, Plaid 1."

Which, by our maths, would make the audience composition:

Undecided: 40

Conservative: 36

Labour: 36

Lib Dem: 29

Ukip: 22

SNP: 15

Green: 15

Plaid: 7

That means of the decided voters, there were 58 from right-leaning parties (Conservative and UKIP) against 102 from left-leaning parties (including the Lib Dems). Even if you take the Lib Dems out as centrist, then it's 73 left-wing against 58 right-wing."

Seriously need to stop playing the victim.
All I can imagine is louder moaning once you lose.

'Nigeria, Jamaica, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Somalia etc all have a 100% black governments. In India 100% of the government is Indian, in Pakistan the Government is 100% Pakistani. Every immigrant in the UK has CHOSEN to come here because a white run society is a more attractive alternative to a society governed 100% by their own people, yet they complain that Britain is not more like the country they were so eager to leave.'