General Election 2015 Results Discussion

Mame Biram Diouf

Just like to say well done to the greedy selfish buggers in this country. Got what you want,let's hope that you or your family don't fall into that poverty net which has been increasing for the past 5 years.

let children learn in run down school's because we don't care about them we care about ourselfs.

Lets hope that the local connexions keeps it funding to help your local youth find jobs.

lets just hope that you or family members don't get a type of cancer which the torys won't cover in a high cost drug list.

lets just hope you don't have any disabled or elderly people in your families who will be effected by the cuts to their services

Let us have our referendum on Europe and get out of it then everything will be fine because that was the only reason this country was falling apart foreigners.

Nick Clegg I hope it was worth it ruining your party to play a side man for 5 years.

Ed I felt as if you kinda of made the scots feel insignificant you should of just held it down instead of saying you would do no deals with the snp etc.

Special shout out to certain newspapers which basically manipulated stupid people

• Upvote 5

If you know where you are going in life it can be pointless to an extent.

But there are youths dealing with homelessness, pregnancy, criminal offences, drug dependency. All of which connexions is a key service for them.

• Upvote 4

the way some of these born with a silver spoon in their mouth lefties on my fb are talking like its the end of the world cos labour dint win

irony is all this shit they are riled by is theoretical to them, theyve never lived most of this shit

its irritating

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

the way some of these born with a silver spoon in their mouth lefties on my fb are talking like its the end of the world cos labour dint win

irony is all this sh*t they are riled by is theoretical to them, theyve never lived most of this sh*t

its irritating

Pos'd because you understand this.

But there are youths dealing with homelessness, pregnancy, criminal offences, drug dependency. All of which connexions is a key service for them.

those youths are not my problem 

my family is 

GABOS 

No one asked for them to be your problem...that's what connexions is there for...so these people don't become your problem.

irony is all this sh*t they are riled by is theoretical to them, theyve never lived most of this sh*t

its irritating

Leave them, theres something called empathy. I have no hate for those types, its there endgame i watch for.

• Upvote 3

its irritating

Leave them, theres something called empathy. I have no hate for those types, its there endgame i watch for.

Please elaborate.

my family is

GABOS

Very sad way to view life imo.

Very.

Not surprised in the slightest though.

my family is 

GABOS 

It will become your problem when those youths affect you or your family

its irritating

So they shouldn't care about the less fortunate?

Why does that irritate you?

• Upvote 2

I feel rather indifferent about this result.

Although in my heart i wanted labour to win i did not want to see Ed at 10 Downing street.

I feel that now the gap will continue to widen between the working and middle class furthermore i feel that there will be a greater divide between the North and South.

People without higher education will have little chance of making a decent living, the NHS will continue to struggle with even greater pressure added.

• Downvote 1

Does it even matter in the end? The Voters have spoken and chosen Angela Merkel as our new PM.

Is that a paraphrase of Nigel Farage?

robofclanLennox

robofclanLennox – ‏@ilovemondays1

"Does it matter in the end? The people have spoken and chosen Angela Merkel as our new PM." — Suzanne Frances Smith

• Upvote 1