General Election 2015 Results Discussion

Mame Biram Diouf

lets have an influx of people from countries who standards are lower then ours but we will say look much they have contributed to the economy while driving wages making people here work for lower wages while everything sky rockets like housing, food etc

Typical lefty self hating destructive behaviour

• Downvote 2

lets have an influx of people from countries who standards are lower then ours but we will say look much they have contributed to the economy while driving wages making people here work for lower wages while everything sky rockets like housing, food etc

Yeah because 70k gypsies flocking here brings down the wages in every industry sector doesn't it  8-)

Yep food, petrol are just flying out of control right now too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11417259/UK-inflation-drops-to-record-low-as-petrol-prices-and-food-costs-tumble.html

You cant throw facts at thun. That tunnel vision is amazing. Will deflect and repeat in the following page.

It's obvious in this thread and others

Don't need to point it out

How anyone thinks immigration is the be all factor in everything baffles me.

• Upvote 2

He does have a point though in certain areas. Particularly in the building sector as well. Dudes who own the businesses opt to cut British people out and hire Poles and Czechs etc now for the cheaper labour even if the work isn't up to the same standards. It's all at a benefit to the rich man getting richer and rubbing out the British middle and working class who got used to a certain standard of living and wage.

Yeah because 70k gypsies flocking here brings down the wages in every industry sector doesn't it 8-)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11417259/UK-inflation-drops-to-record-low-as-petrol-prices-and-food-costs-tumble.html

Prices for food tumbles pmsl but they raised it high a few years before then took it down a couple of pence but like what they do with heating bills

I don't fall for these mind games

You telling me products ain't getting smaller but your paying more, did the Telegraph point that out

Looks like wages being driven down is spreading to industries tbh

You can all work for lower wages in time to come or some of you might be doing that now

Exactly why am i paying dave to have 6 cups of tea for 7 days when lukas will finish the job in 2 days for cheaper to a better standard.

/

Youre meant to earn more then your parents when you hit full swing in your adult life

Countries so lazy

Yeah because 70k gypsies flocking here brings down the wages in every industry sector doesn't it 8-)

Prices for food tumbles pmsl but they raised it high a few years before then took it down a couple of pence but like what they do with heating bills

I don't fall for these mind games

You telling me products ain't getting smaller but your paying more, did the Telegraph point that out

Looks like wages being driven down is spreading to industries tbh

You can all work for lower wages in time to come or some of you might be doing that now

So just to confirm prices are getting lower? Products have been getting smaller for years btw.

I work in the IT industry and business is booming. Wages and opportunities are plentiful. Not to mention wages in IT have been rising for aslong as I can remember.

Wages in general recently anyway. even recruitment analysis has shown it has become a employees market again which means wage are getting better.

How can prices be lower when products are getting smaller, I ain't playing mind games

IT might be booming but for how long? I hope that industry carries on with progress

I don't see wages increasing even if the Bank of England are telling me this

Have any of your wages increased or is this just for fat cats

I would employ the best man for the job

What if lukas and dave are both good, but dave asked for more?

Depends what there work is like, if dave quality of work is better but asking more money would go with better quality

He does have a point though in certain areas. Particularly in the building sector as well. Dudes who own the businesses opt to cut British people out and hire Poles and Czechs etc now for the cheaper labour even if the work isn't up to the same standards. It's all at a benefit to the rich man getting richer and rubbing out the British middle and working class who got used to a certain standard of living and wage.

Funnily enough these man normally get praised for working harder and doing a better job than english workers, whilst being cheaper.

Funnily enough these man normally get praised for working harder and doing a better job than english workers, whilst being cheaper.

This self hating guy ffs

Do you hate your parents for being British and white

Such a retard  8-)

Depends what there work is like, if dave quality of work is better but asking more money would go with better quality

All things being equal you would employ lukas because you put your business and family first.

Hope this faux immigration rage passes soon.

All things being equal you would employ lukas because you put your business and family first.

No I said best man for the job, you can lie to yourself if you want

its not about stopping immigration but limiting it as this island can only take so much, it's not hard to work out that housing, NHS etc will not be able to cope with surging numbers, that's how I know some of you hate this country as you want it over run for what it did to your ancestors but you have as much blood on your hands for supporting labour who are war mongers so get off your high horse

We see you

This self hating guy ffs

Do you hate your parents for being British and white

I'll be honest and say I've never heard any one saying these poles etc work to a better standard than British workers do. I've heard them work to lesser standards because they don't have the same training or ways to do thing as Brits do. But there is absolutely no denying they break their balls for their pay, I've always applauded them for that. These Poles are used to a shitter standard of living though so when they come here and get offered shit wages they jump at the chance. I'm not surprised you are happy to pay them less since you are the one spending your money, like I said, same as the business owners who are happy to keep more money for themselves and undercut the Poles and get rid of their British workers who know the standards of living they are used too and the wage to match it. You man are fucking Labour supporters, even Milliband wanted to crack down on that shit.

• Upvote 2

No I said best man for the job, you can lie to yourself if you want

its not about stopping immigration but limiting it as this island can only take so much, it's not hard to work out that housing, NHS etc will not be able to cope with surging numbers, that's how I know some of you hate this country as you want it over run for what it did to your ancestors but you have as much blood on your hands for supporting labour who are war mongers so get off your high horse

We see you

Round and round

3kkpKFo.gif