General Election 2015 Results Discussion

Mame Biram Diouf

I like Carswell. Have rated him from his Tory days. However, I think this decision is more to be awkward than anything else. There are lots of great ways that he could use that money to further the UKIP cause, and he's decided not to take it.

Seems silly.

Ukip going at each other :Y:

Like how plenty of white people think Nigel Farage is their saviour when UKIP's politics are just as conservative as the Conservative party, and if you're earning under £60k a year you're earning an average salary you'd probably end up with worse living standards with him in power?

Like how plenty of white people think Nigel Farage is their saviour when UKIP's politics are just as conservative as the Conservative party, and if you're earning under £60k a year you're earning an average salary you'd probably end up with worse living standards with him in power?

Bro people who vote UKIP dont really care about any policies others than those that revolve around immigration. Everything else is just hyperbole.

• Upvote 1

Some hypocrite. On the contrary it was Labour supporters who I personally found to read absolutely f*ck all about manifestos or policies. It was UKIP people who stood up and took notice. The party doesn't rocket up to 4 Million votes without everyone taking note about what's going on and what is being said. Unlike them "Let's recycle my vote for the handout party".

And Immigration and Europe is one of the if not the biggest issue on people's minds, so don't try brush it aside just because you are happy for people to flock here and dilute the place.

And Immigration and Europe is one of the if not the biggest issue on people's minds, so don't try brush it aside just because you are happy for people to flock here and dilute the place.

why do british people think like this 

if anything europe owes the countries it colonised, n therefore inhabitants n their descendants

u think most of these immigrants wouldnt wanna stay in their own country if ur great gran farda didnt rape n pillage oucheree ;)

smDh

if anything europe owes the countries it colonised, n therefore inhabitants n their descendants

u think most of these immigrants wouldnt wanna stay in their own country if ur great gran farda didnt rape n pillage oucheree ;)

smDh

And why do d*ckheads like you assume you know what my "great gran farda" was doing in his time? You think because I'm White British that instantly means my family were murderers or slave owners yea?

what does this mean?

No way this isnt a secular country

Its christian

This country rejected its religious ties a long time ago

Religion and spirituality is politically incorrect nowadays

Also the lefties deem it offensive to other cultures hence trying to change Christmas into the Winter festival etc

Never heard any of that bull

Maybe the people who need to work during xmas

But the elite/royal fam/politicians always in church and espesh for xmas/new years/easter etc....

Imagine some hindu guy in the church standing at the front next to the queen

Never

smDh

Childish notion

If u think any1 on here's ancestors weren't anything other than industrial serfs and cannon fodder for the elite then ur misguided

U could argue that the last few generations benifited from a trickle down from imperialism but the same could be said for the development of infrastructure in the colonies

Where's ur great gdads from bra