Female Friends

JOHN DOE

Ffs

Lets say some d*ckhead you don't like goes for your "friend", would you tell her to leave him or warn against him?

Lets say your close friends man, was with another woman and you catch him, would you inform her?

What happens if she believes him and not you, will you feel hurt?

Do you walk side by side them while they they do things a couple would do. What happens if her guy tells you to duck out of nowhere one day , will you complain to her.?

and if you do ghost, what will you tell her when she asks why you been ignoring her calls or avoiding her.?

So many things I want to know

Lol making this out to be a parallel universe. It's just a friendship...

& I'm thorough so these problems don't occur. Her man knows I'm honourable.

Remember the time my friend & I went to this dance together ... was dead so we chilled at the bar and was planning to leave soon...

I went toilet before we left and when I was walking back I saw this guy talking to her. I told her "alright, let's move...you ready?"

She said to my man "this is my friend I was telling you about" and calmly slotted a glass my way...

Looked at him and all I saw was

wee-bey-gif2.gif

then I clocked the finesse that just went down :lol: Downed my drink & buss out.

Lol that's LONG

could've ended very differently

i decided to flip seys post for purpose of discussion

Your boy wants to wife a bosh, tell him to leave her or warn him against her?

tell him

Your boys girl is with another man and you catch her, do you inform him?

yes

if he believes her and not you, do you feel hurt?

no, i did my part

do you walk side by side with your boy and his girl while they do things couples do? what if your boys girl tells you to stop hanging out with them, you gonna complain to your boy?

no would never be a third wheel or hang around with them enough for his girl to be telling me to bounce lol

and if you do ghost, what will you tell him when he asks why you been ignoring his calls or avoiding him?

i wouldnt ghost

/

imo the answers are all the same. it might seem weird but if shes actually a friend you care about and not some ting you couldn't beat or a ting youre trying to beat in future then i dont see what the difference is

if youre just playing that friendship long game then its a bit slimey

/

if i talk to a girl and she tells me she has a close male friend i automatically assume hes playing that lawng game

• Upvote 2