Luck..

easy.pee.zee

so if we have 2 people, one of whom reckons they are generally quite lucky and the other thinks the opposite about themselves,

and you set them a seemingly random task like flipping a coin and getting heads 5x in a row

go and ask a psychologist who they would put their money on if they had to

Lol what?

You saying you reckon the one who considers themselves more lucky is more likely to flip a heads five times in a row?

Its true you can

In its simplicity it's like when you learn a new word you suddenly start hearing it everywhere. Its not because suddenly thats a popular word or even a coincidence. Its becausr you're brain wasn't even registering that word before.

When you start to think positively you speak positively and you act in a positive way and this attracts positive things to you. Has to be genuine

It even works with your body. The placebo effect...you just have to think/believe what you're taking is working

Don't underestimate the power of thought

Obviously it wont work with things that are purely a matter of chance like tossing a coin

• Upvote 2

Its true you can

In its simplicity it's like when you learn a new word you suddenly start hearing it everywhere. Its not because suddenly thats a popular word or even a coincidence. Its becausr you're brain wasn't even registering that word before.

When you start to think positively you speak positively and you act in a positive way and this attracts positive things to you. Has to be genuine

It even works with your body. The placebo effect...you just have to think/believe what you're taking is working

Don't underestimate the power of thought

Obviously it wont work with things that are purely a matter of chance like tossing a coin

You're not talking about anything supernatural though. you're just explaining how a positive attitude to life is going to draw more fortune through taking advantage of opportunities and making the most of all situations. 

So I was discussing with someone today the whole idea of luckand if its a random thing ,a subconscious thing  eg we make our own luck, or is it a written thing(for all the religious people out there..

anyway to cut a long story short can any of you share your stories of a lucky incident that has happened to you..Im very fascinated on the subject would be great to hear some stories..

because something really lucky happened to me and it got me thinking

I don't mind listening to religious people preach about the end of the world

had one guy telling me about how the dajal (sp?) is alive right now and will rise up to take over the world

how the queen will die this year and there are signs everywhere (mentioned something about 7 sisters and Gareth Bale at Tottenham moving to Madrid :lol:) that this is all preordained

that guy was a great story teller though :lol: had me slightly paro and I'm not a believer in anything dunno how you muslim guys wouldn't have a panic attack listening to that 

cs

I don't mind listening to religious people preach about the end of the world

had one guy telling me about how the dajal (sp?) is alive right now and will rise up to take over the world

how the queen will die this year and there are signs everywhere (mentioned something about 7 sisters and Gareth Bale at Tottenham moving to Madrid :lol:) that this is all preordained

that guy was a great story teller though :lol: had me slightly paro and I'm not a believer in anything dunno how you muslim guys wouldn't have a panic attack listening to that 

cs

DFGD

FGG

FGDFG

yeah dajal is living in the mountains 

that brudda blessed u with intel. use it :Y:

u won't be swayed by him on the day of judgement i hope 

atheists<<<<

always forcing that sh*t on you. yet no one forces religion on them :/

Religious mugs<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Worshipping aliens (Yes, the so called god you claim to worship is an extraterrestrial who brainwashed your ancestors via technology) then thinking they're going heaven :lol:

• Upvote 1