Night out with the missus?

Hipster

Nah I feel you DST

The thing that absolutely grinds me is that person 1 by himself isn't doing anything. Why can't people just be themselves? Just because you are around your friends you think disrespect can run.

It's nothing to do with being wham. Guys see another guy with a beautiful woman with a curvaceous body and they get jealous. They think they have some sort of power to take her off you.

Tbh though dst it's sad to say it, but imo going to a less black club/bar >>>>>

You end up being able to relax and enjoy your night.

Maybe Amber Rawanda didn't generate that sort of attention for you to be able to relate.

Couple of my friends hold 8/9s and have the same problems.

Gosh.

This guy is so insecure

Went to a gay club a couple times when my ex's friend was performing there. Think I've said on here before but there were a bag of "road man" there, greeting eachother with kisses on the cheek n sh*t, complete mind f*ck.

Tingssssss in there though

Yet you went back in for another visit, did you want that continental greeting or suttun nuggah? Can't believe what i'm reading.

• Upvote 1

no surprises at who is cosigning this gay club movement.

Please tell us more
Bane

Not the gay thing. Just the being so scared to be around people that you have to take these extreme measures

What happened to being men and having enough bass in your voice to say "nah shes with me" and that being it

Cringe

• Upvote 2

???

Anyway

The concert thing i didnt agree with but i could see your point in a way

But taking your girl to a gay club cos youre scared of black boys moving to her

Beta talk

/

Imagine the group chat

Imagine telling the mandem youre going G-A-Y in Soho because youre scared of black boys

Pmsl im done bro

• Upvote 5

???

Anyway

The concert thing i didnt agree with but i could see your point in a way

But taking your girl to a gay club cos youre scared of black boys moving to her

Beta talk

What are you on about?

Please find one post in this topic/on this forum where I said I would go with my girl to a gay club.

I wasn't even in the topic during* this gay club saga.

:/

The rest of the post is Mace Windu force. Not worth a response.

Havent even proposed that to her. Lol

Just wanted the vip consensus

/

Ive never been beta'd. I would blatantly roll with my girl and a groupof others to any club. For me to roll just me snd my girl to a club with bare hungry man is suicidal especially when i know ill get the rave locked...ive done it before and id do it again.

c/s eric

What's there to c/s

Guys just making up random stuff. Fuckboy x bitch behaviour.

Me personally I wouldn't go to a gay club alone, with my girl or anybody else because it's not in line with my personal principles and morals. But someone else going doesn't effect my life so I couldn't care any less if someone did go.

You and Eric shouldn't not want to go because the mandem might rinse you in the group chat or because your girls might think you're a beta.

If anything is insecure it's not doing things you want to do or would do because of the mandem group chat and how others will see it.

Havent even proposed that to her. Lol

Just wanted the vip consensus

/

Ive never been beta'd. I would blatantly roll with my girl and a groupof others to any club. For me to roll just me snd my girl to a club with bare hungry man is suicidal especially when i know ill get the rave locked...ive done it before and id do it again.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17292-1383249588-29

c/s eric

What's there to c/s

Guys just making up random stuff. f*ckboy x bitch behaviour.

Me personally I wouldn't go to a gay club alone, with my girl or anybody else because it's not in line with my personal principles and morals. But someone else going doesn't effect my life so I couldn't care any less if someone did go.

You and Eric shouldn't not want to go because the mandem might rinse you in the group chat or because your girls might think you're a beta.

If anything is insecure it's not doing things you want to do or would do because of the mandem group chat and how others will see it.

Not even, its not the fact that I cant face my boys, its the fact that I have to go to such lengths for the sake of a next mans actions.

Personally I believe you guys love the attention your females get tbh

I have been out with females that would be considered winners and know first hand that as long as your smart about the situation then you wont get any problems and have an enjoyable time.

Similar analogy would be rolling on road by yourself and knowing how to conduct yourself/where you can and cant go at the risk of being a target to get robbed or find trouble etc 

Just get a table and done

Personally I believe you guys love the attention your females get tbh

I don't. I would prefer just me and her go about her business.
Talking absolute shit.

What is there to enjoy about not being able to drink as much, having to be on point all night. Having to regularly check people.

Theres a difference between someone looking over and looking away and arm grabbing/fuckboy comments because you are with your boys etc.

The enjoyment comes from being proactive and going to a different environment which doesn't attract d*ckheads like that. Same music, same drinks - only difference being you can enjoy your self and relax. We went to Viper Room in Kingston last weekend and had a great time. No trouble at all.

It's a drop in the ocean sized sacrifice to make. Nothing to do with being beta. It's being grown up and not letting your pride make you keep going somewhere that you don't enjoy just because you are insecure about being seen as beta by your friends. Because any decent, respectable girlfriend would get annoyed too and want to switch it up. Same way my girl can't stand it either and has wanted to leave somewhere early on many occasions because she's had her mood ruined. Maybe you lot just go for different girls who would look down on you for that and who you fear would lose respect for you from it.

• Downvote 5