Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte - 12th December

anelka

You can doubt it all you want. Fact is Del Boy saw what he said about it and did NOT deny it....

Why do you doubt it anyway? You like TF know something we don't?

Tbh I thought whyte was telling tales or changed the story but after seeing the chisora response we have to believe it went exactly how whyte said

Chisora has a big mouth and I'm sure he would of addressed it if weren't true - like how he was quick to point out he beat up his ex girlfriend not wife

TF why you riding for chisora so much, strange.

He backtracked on telling him to suck his d*ck, nothing else.

I'm not riding for him, I just refuse to believe Derek Chisora backed out the room saying sorry and ran down the corridor. Why would Whyte even follow a man to the exit door to see him running down the corridor after he's backed out apologising. Story is a myth. Funny, but gas, then this idiot Darkman trying to tell me the video proves it lol, yet can't tell me where it proves it...

It's a myth because he didn't have it from the infamous SAS?  :lmao:

After seeing the chisora response we have to believe it went exactly how whyte said

He would of addressed it if weren't true - like how he was quick to point out he beat up his ex girlfriend not wife

The incident happened.

The incident didn't happen the way he said it - As Derek Chisora is not humble enough to let that happen to himself.

Thats all I have said from day.

You posted up a video which was meant to in some way contridict that, you even quoted me saying it did.

It didn't... and if it did, please send me the time in the video so I can review what I missed as knowledge is power, otherwise can you please STFU.

No you think he could not let it happen. It doesn't change what happened in reality

The video showed he didn't tell the story different. Just denied something else Dillian said in the video...

"The incident didn't happen in the way he said it" Pathetic.....you can only say that if you was there. You wasn't so STFU

You man still at it?