Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte - 12th December

anelka

Every Spades interview he has been having indirecting stormzy 

glad he shut him down about being in Dappy's video

tbf i'd be pissed too if i had been putting in work for years and some guy blows up in a year. there are more people who think like j spades but wont say anything cause they're scared of being black balled. di #conglomerate at it again

Didn't laugh as tbf I'm sure Derek would tell the story different and said some smack back.

He didn't...

What? He didn't tell the story... Just called man a mug and to suck d*ck (which in the video you posted he retracted), Which is my point about Chisora. Allow thinking he walked out without popping no shit. Only guy in boxing who got looser lips than him in my mind ironically is Whyte.

Lol, your a strange guy. None of us, know but if I'm asked to weigh up the odds that Chisora just took an L and didnt say nothing, the way he said it? Lol, I dont believe it.

Was he asked to tell the story?

How do you know he even saw it?

Are you playing dumb? He said he watched the vid....

He watched the video of him that I posted and then apologised to Dillian for how he was moving, and left it as fight me or STFU...

/

Actually I'm not even having this with you. Your not right. He never spoke about the incident and if you really believe that happened exactly the way he tells it, then cool. Come on everybody knows that guy chats shit.