7-2 worth betting on more goals

or fuck it

missed 3 goals this half watching ajax to bag 1 goal

cant even bet

fuck ajax and there chump change making me forget about madrid

whys bacca missing open goals for

last bet today i think

fuck these 2 italian keepers, games open but they in good form both

Rayo Vallecano boss Paco complained in the press conference afterwards that it was humiliating, that his players were crying and it was a bad image for Spanish football. He was talking partly about the referees but I think partly as well he was talking about the attitudes of the Real Madrid players.

They decided to go for as many goals as they could when there is an unspoken rule that if you go for more than an hour with nine men - and that was the first time in history that it had happened to Real Madrid - basically you just don't kill them off badly.

For instance, when Spain played Italy in the Euro 2012 final and they went 4-0 ahead, Iker Casillas asked the referee not to add any extra time. It's a kind of non-spoken rule so I think that's what Paco is complaining about.

Playing against nine men suspended the judgement from the fans about Real Madrid's performance. What we were seeing before then was a team with no clear idea about what to do with the ball but more importantly, without enough intensity to get it back.

FOH

G.A.B.O.S