FIFA 17 (Official Thread)

Hipster

just cant get into this game. passing has no oomph, every pass feels like its just rolling slowly. players feel so unresponsive. beating a man in impossible as dribbling has been eradicated since fifa 15. i get it that it's simulation, doesn't make it fun though. luckily it came with my xbox one s as a digital copy so i don't feel like ive wasted money on it

Yea pretty much feel the same. Passing system is weird and an embarrassment. Been a few occasions in Pro drop in matches when I'm trying to pass to someone and my player ends up pea rolling it a few feet away or out for a throwing. Only had one 1 v 1 but I can seen the guy was rinsing that ability to protect the ball, spin and shoot. It kinda looks like watching real Football but it doesn't feel as fun to play. Might get used to it in time, dunno.

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Dunno but I started Journey mode and missed that kids penalty at the start and failed to get scouted lmao. 

:rofl:

didnt know this was possible