Week 12 - 16/17: Premier League / Champions League & Europa MD5

User

13 hours ago, FA23 said:

Harry had more concrete tactics than poch. I have literally no idea what he's trying to play this season. We play a different formation every single week. 

People calling him a fraud is a tad harsh, but he's got a lot of weird, glaring issues that remind you he's still a got a lot to learn (shit substitutions, blind favouritism, terrible squad management etc. etc.) And the football's as boring as AVB. But he generally knows how to get a result from big teams in (a terrible) Premier League, which is more than you can say for most other Spurs managers in my lifetime

10 minutes ago, Rsonist said:

People calling him a fraud is a tad harsh, but he's got a lot of weird, glaring issues that remind you he's still a got a lot to learn (shit substitutions, blind favouritism, terrible squad management etc. etc.) And the football's as boring as AVB. But he generally knows how to get a result from big teams in (a terrible) Premier League, which is more than you can say for most other Spurs managers in my lifetime

Problem is when he gets a result against good team, he doesnt take that approach into the next game, or think about catering for weaker teams who set up completely different against us. Its strange.

bale out of el clasico :(

What a game

Quaresma ?

Turkey need to bring back Şenol Güneş back

FA did him dirty

Someone needs to make a compulation on youtube of all cavanis runs/movement and edit out the finishes 

• Upvote 2

In terms of movement 

Cavani is too much 

composure levels of Imhim

• Upvote 4

Romero >

Great mid table keeper, defo need to cash in on De Gea

then go for a top keeper when challenging for titles in 3/4 seasons

• Downvote 3

United really need a proper striker to play with zlatan replace rooney

wing forwards like martial and rashford are meh

• Downvote 1