FIFA 18

meridian

:mad::mad:

Tried to embrace this game over the last couple of months.

Absolutely awful controlling experience.It gets worse the more I play it. I dont know of it's a bug, something aint right.

Been holding continious Ls over the last couple of games..

Never picking up fifa again for the foreseeable future. I think it started going down hill from fifa 16 on wards.

Going back to pro evo

Rant over .

I'm hearing pro evo 2019 is coming with something fresh, so i'm just waiting what it is and if EA still tryin to kill the game

then jump ship next year, even heard mandems on the internet are creating option files so u get all names kits etc. 

then why the fuck not 

p.s.

having to play football games without creation centre has hurt me the most, another thing pro evo has ffs

• 1 month later...

Been playing PES 2018 purely for Master league, i must say its enjoyable but one thing that annoys the fuck out of me

the transfers in that game are fucked. got man like alex sandro jump ship from juve>real>city>real>chelsea>city in the space of 4 seasons

way ahead of fifa's career mode aswell, if they meet up with 2K then fifa is weakening, already fucked themselves anally by not adding qualifiers to the upcoming world cup dlc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...