Summer 2017 Football Thread - Friendlies & Internationals

Was a good match. That England team was way more entertaining to watch than the senior team.

Did anyone hear that idiot Danny Mills say that the players eligible for Nigeria should pick England over Nigeria because they won't win any major tournament. I'm sure he clearly forgot that Nigeria made it further than England in the last World Cup. 

Great goal that.

Sterling and Pogba head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch at the moment 

or as my bedrin just said cos the 2 DMS they up against are deadout ???

Lemar got one of the best set peices in world football today

essential purchase for a crossing side

• Upvote 1

these blax bringing les bleus back I swear, they're playing with that spirit of Thuram/Vieira/Desailly etc

if only they had lacazette last summer, no way would he miss that chance dusty Gignac had in extra time the bastard

need to strip horrible Lloris off the armband hand it to Pogz and replace him w/ Mandanda

Semi finals next year minimum 

11 minutes ago, RYDER. said:

these blax bringing les bleus back I swear, they're playing with that spirit of Thuram/Vieira/Desailly etc

if only they had lacazette last summer, no way would he miss that chance dusty Gignac had in extra time the bastard

need to strip horrible Lloris off the armband hand it to Pogz and replace him w/ Mandanda

Semi finals next year minimum 

Be a bit of a step back considering they were runners up last year. 

No need for a red card ffs