iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Ice rage and bike race are my favourite at the moment

/

As long as you dont load up your phone with pointless crap, jailbraking is harmless.

The infinite folder and infinite dock tweaks are the only ones I've added

And SBS settings of course. Drop down toggles are a must

Mini motor racing >>>

It's got a online mode too. Get it now while it's free

Another hard game... i thought i was built for this

I spin out on the first corner, then its last place all the way

I keep getting lapped swell...

I'm going back to playing epic war for a bit

Whats the infinite folder app called on cydia?

new iphone?

9to5macblackandwhite.png?w=657&h=454

81366-500.png

original.jpg

High resolution photos have surfaced online claiming to show both the front and back of the next generation iPhone, reports 9to5Mac.

The long rumored smaller dock connector is present, the earphone jack has been moved to the bottom corner of the device (the first time Apple has done this on one of their smartphones), the speaker grills have been redesigned, and there is a new opening between the camera lens and the LED flash. We're not sure what this opening is, but it is possible that Apple is moving the second microphone (Apple started shipping two microphones with the iPhone 4) to the back for improved video recording.

According to the supplier that obtained these parts, the new device will be the same width but slightly longer. A front glass part obtained by the supplier has room for a taller display that keeps the same width. The glass also shows that the FaceTime camera has moved to above the earpiece.

Mini motor racing >>>

It's got a online mode too. Get it now while it's free

Another hard game... i thought i was built for this

I spin out on the first corner, then its last place all the way

I keep getting lapped swell...

I'm going back to playing epic war for a bit

Whats the infinite folder app called on cydia?

Infinifolders

/

Lmao Just keep at it bro

Virtua Tennis is cold as well

Lads,

Just found an iPhone 4/4s (not sure which one).

How can I wipe it & get it opened to all networks? Currently its on Orange, I'm on o2. Is there a way to do it meself rather than taking it to the backstreet phone shops?

you've got a bit of a wait

buy an orange simcard, sit on it for 3 months minimum, then bell 150 (i think) with the IMEI n ask orange to get it unlocked, think it cost £20

could try it with the current sim i guess but think u need to giv details i think

Phones are long these days. If that IMEI is already given to the Police etc, your best bet is to try and sell it asap. If you haven't wiped it, swear Apple has that program to track the location of the phone as well?

How much should I be looking at flogging it overseas? I don't think the IMEI has been blocked though yano. Checked it on some site and the site said it was valid. I did try the original simcard last night though and the sim wasn't working any more. I'm back in Liverpool on Sat and me sister has an orange microsim (the phone is Orange) so I'll try hers and see if it works. How do I unlock it to all networks? I'm reading that you can use a different network if its imei locked? I've seen tutorials on here how to do it but can't seem to find it now.

Just tried an old orange sim an its deffo not locked. Anybody got a tutorial on how to unlock it from all networks? I've wiped the phone btw. I'd assume they bought it 2nd hand if they dont have the imei num

Depending on firmware you can jailbreak using absinthe

http://pod2g-ios.blogspot.co.uk/

and if the device / basband is supported, you can unlock via ultrasn0w from cydia.

http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

unlocks for all devices shouldnt be too far away.