New big budget movie from jamaica

Bruno Di Gradi

there is a shottas 2
It wasnt all that thoughWas it actually Shotta's 2 or is that what people called it? Rude Boys init?I forgot about the cult classics made in Jamaica. Everyone used to talk about them especially Shotta's. I remember it being featured in either The Source or XXL as a cult classic. *adds that to the many reasons why...*

don't even remember the film properly but yeah it was not a proper sequelcome like them fast and furious sequelsmy brother was watching some new Rasta film the other day seemed quite goodwho see the rockers?my dad is in that film he is the Rasta man who jumps over the fence when that beef ting happensand it shows every man getting ready for the arms housecountryman is good alsoand of course the harder they come (no homo)

Guest Lemons

Terrible.Worse then those Nigerian films where that guy says 'That's for trying to steal the baby' and they catch bad guys by throwing corn on the cob at their heads.

laaaawl look like rebore city of men how can gun shot sound like times when man name tohmas tank engine used to come rolling thru'brakkkakka brakkkakaka'lawl at mans ferry crep, gone waaay past boat shoelaaaawl at man bursting two shots direct in the womans face, her screaming 'dont kill me dont kill me' then one random, vertically aimed air shot killing her off warpspeedlawl at me locking from there

don't even remember the film properly but yeah it was not a proper sequelcome like them fast and furious sequelsmy brother was watching some new Rasta film the other day seemed quite goodwho see the rockers?my dad is in that film he is the Rasta man who jumps over the fence when that beef ting happensand it shows every man getting ready for the arms housecountryman is good alsoand of course the harder they come (no homo)
hahaa is that really ur dadi have on dvd, will watch againabsolutely love rockers tho, everyones innitso what he musta met jacob miller, gregory issacs, BURNING SPEAR all a dem man?

smaddy all them man there have been to my yard rude girlmet ziggy marley and them man when i was a youth pure artist trustmy dad is John Dread the record producer released songs with allot of them man on his hand on heart productionshttp://www.xs4all.nl/~tapirs/johndrlp.htmhttp://www.lionvibes.co.uk/search.php?mode...%20Dread%20(JA)http://www.discogs.com/label/John+Dread+Productions^^some of his releasesswear i told you this already though