• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a bond with my mum only god can exceed
Lol i Love it when people come out with nonsense like this
C/S
how is it nonsense
Not to sound like a skeptic but if I read any other book then decided that the bond between myself and (one of) the main character(s) of said book was stronger than that between myself and my mum, I would probably be writing this message from the comfort of the mental institute down the road from me.
d*ckhead tingjust wanna stamp on this guys skull every time he posts

I got a bond with my mum only god can exceed
Lol i Love it when people come out with nonsense like this
C/S
how is it nonsense
Not to sound like a skeptic but if I read any other book then decided that the bond between myself and (one of) the main character(s) of said book was stronger than that between myself and my mum, I would probably be writing this message from the comfort of the mental institute down the road from me.
d*ckhead tingjust wanna stamp on this guys skull every time he posts
Catching feelings from someone that expresses an opinion which you don't agree with. Ignorance in it's most primitive form. Not even going to ask for a reasoned response to the previous post to save overstepping the line of being prejudiced.But yeah, mum gets bare love. Can't wait to start providing for her when I get settled.

All day, I still write "mummy" on cards to her. I've got NO SHAME when it comes to her. If we're in a shop and she wants something I will shout across the whole store to make sure someone helps her.LOL @ her seeing me in handcuffs then 5 years later buying her new kitchens & bathroomsLOLOLOL @ her working 18 hour days to provide for bare kids by herself and now not having to workLOL @ not being in total awe of your mother. your missing out people.

All day, I still write "mummy" on cards to her. I've got NO SHAME when it comes to her. If we're in a shop and she wants something I will shout across the whole store to make sure someone helps her.LOL @ her seeing me in handcuffs then 5 years later buying her new kitchens & bathroomsLOLOLOL @ her working 18 hour days to provide for bare kids by herself and now not having to workLOL @ not being in total awe of your mother. your missing out people.
awww817654_6e5f_625x1000.jpg

post of the day!

dont see anythign wrong with this. about being moist..smh same guys will log off quickly when they hear their mums come back from work cos they know they havent washed plates in the kitchenothers will be happs cos they know its time for milk and oreos from their mums shoppingas for the others who are pissed..thats cos they have sh*t mothers tbh.bout moist thread. this thirst to come llike ur THAT guy every policeforce and intelligence agency knows aboutbut is too shook to do anything is partly why most of your friends or the friends they know never see their 25th

post of the day!
''Hustling, striving, struggling, surviving, momma...neva realise it but u are a diamond momma...through the sun or the rain through the pain imma hold u down...through the good and the bad times...i got love for you...through the stress and the heatache...so much love for you''
tune!

post of the day!

Not about going before your mum tbh. The reason why i say that is because i dont wanna hurt her emotionally and fill her with grief at the fact that she had to bury her child. No mother or father wants to do that.Couldnt put my mum through that. It hurts to see her cry.