Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

UK FUNKY LIVE TONITE!!!

25 posts in this topic

we all know it gonna be a madness, prob as bad as carnaval can be,I'm going for....few group fights kickin off inside and outside,two stabbed, shots let off but no one hitpredictions please!!!http://www.ukfunkylive.co.uk/

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just see the nose at the bottom right of the webpage i linked lolgonzo can retire

for those who do get shanked and go hosp, know that all doctors mus now report knife stabbings to the fedsdo the happy stabbing skank safely

Will be surprised if this is more than half full.

doubt thers gonna be any beef tbh
init, this is funky were talking about and at wembley not some clubmay kick off if mid-skanking sumone elbows other in the eyeminor

for those who do get shanked and go hosp, know that all doctors mus now report knife stabbings to the fedsdo the happy stabbing skank safely
bullshit i got stabbed recently and went hospital they didnt phone feds

init, this is funky were talking about and at wembley not some clubmay kick off if mid-skanking sumone elbows other in the eyeminor
lol are you saying you've never seen any problems at funky raves?and the Venue is irrelavent i was talking to someone who went to the Keith sweat concert at the 02 the other day and there was a lil somthing there too.

u people fail to see the fails in our black youth culture unfortunately.THERE WILL BE BEEF.black people in large quantities - need i say any more?but let me say more- boys amped up coz there with the man dem, wastemen who try to impress chicks with newly acquired bravado, foolish misguided youngsters- again there will definitely be beef.if not inside then outside for deff.i aint going inside but if i'm bothered you may catch me outside this ting tonite looking to catch some chicks still -

couple scuffles are bound to happen.nothing more though./does anyone know who the organisers are?hope its someone black.

u people fail to see the fails in our black youth culture unfortunately.THERE WILL BE BEEF.black people in large quantities - need i say any more?but let me say more- boys amped up coz there with the man dem, wastemen who try to impress chicks with newly acquired bravado, foolish misguided youngsters- again there will definitely be beef.if not inside then outside for deff.i aint going inside but if i'm bothered you may catch me outside this ting tonite looking to catch some chicks still -
pretty much

How you gonna skank on a Sunday?
nigga do u not got raves some of the best raves are on a sunday

just saying this aint no over 18 only ting, there will be youts and they need sumone to accompany themspesh k may be right tholol @ how more organized and business minded funky is than grimethese guys are gonna make bundle

lol dont expect to see half of the people in my class trmo

Why are people comparing rave security with wembley arena

its usually the big places with the worst security - because they are used to non-trouble makers going to Coldplay concerts

its usually the big places with the worst security - because they are used to non-trouble makers going to Coldplay concerts
my brudda- u took the words from my very mouth

lol dont expect to see half of the people in my class trmo
lol @ your sig I thought I had a remote trojan. was about to pull the ethernet plug and all sorts

topic stater, u seem excited lol/Wale ur sig be playin games on me

when the second bit in migrane skank drop even after the countless times ive herd gets me hyped.. it seemed allright but hopefully they'll more events like this in the future still