Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ephren Taylor

PS3 FUCKED!!!

99 posts in this topic

SONY f*ck*ng CUNTS!! My PS3 wont turn on. Fifa is stuck inside. Everytime I switch it on, it beeps 2 seconds later and switches off..My warranty must be wellll out of date. Do they even replace/repair the 60gb??Has this happened to anyone else?

yep yellow light of deathbeeps 2wice then cuts outkeep tryin it might come back onis yours a 60gb?mine is no warrenty left but they still hooked me up a new 60gbphone sony see what they saybut yea your ps3 is DEAD no comming bk

ylod, a few weeks before MW2 drops.pissed.*prays the same dont happen to me*I aint been online in tiiiiiiiime!

My 60gb suffered a similar fate. But the fault kicked in only after 40mins. So traded it quick time.

LOLAnd after all the sh*t PS3 man talked about 360s.SMH

LOLAnd after all the sh*t PS3 man talked about 360s.SMH
was just banter. no big deal.no fan boy ere... Just living life brudda.will be dual ownership soon so meh.../

Someones PS3 Breaking now isn't even comparible to that laughing stock RROD Console. Swear every XBox owner here suffered that same fate at some point.

not me
You own both though so I think the PS3 positive charge musta neutralized the XBox negative one.

not me
You own both though so I think the PS3 positive charge musta neutralized the XBox negative one.
i can't wait to get the new GTA, u gonna cop?

not me
Yea probably, why are you insuating GTAV is exclusive to XBox or are you actually trying to use a lil exclusive story content as a new title, please tell me that isn't what your hyping about.

Holla at Necksta my friend.He'll sort ya.

not me
Yea probably, why are you insuating GTAV is exclusive to XBox or are you actually trying to use a lil exclusive story content as a new title, please tell me that isn't what your hyping about.
allow playing it down like that, ur console's shite. end of.

LMFAO!! Man was actually using his exlusive story addition to try banter with. Epic Failure lad, O Tite when the real GTAV Drops and ur console breaks down under the pressure.

How comes man dem with both xbox 360 and ps3 still cop and bang 360 again when it breaks down?

LMFAO!! Man was actually using his exlusive story addition to try banter with. Epic Failure lad, O Tite when the real GTAV Drops and ur console breaks down under the pressure.
lol, it's all good man, i'm no fanboy.

The repair process is some long ting.. theyre telling me 2weeks.. Must have nuff to fix..Warranty is done aswell so not looking forward to that bill.. How can sony get away with making p off people like this..they should replace/repair ALL mechanical failures FREE as a matter of principle...rebuild confidence in the consumer n sh*t

ylod, a few weeks before MW2 drops.pissed.*prays the same dont happen to me*I aint been online in tiiiiiiiime!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO somehow a nigga musta jinxed himself!!!!!!My ps3 has f*cked up....again.Words cannot express my anger right now.I'm unbelievably pissed.A motherf*cker just got the net back this morning, went to dl the ps3 update. wasn't having it.Downloaded it to a flash drive and tried again. failed 3 times; one 8002f1b0 error.Tried one last time, "An error occurred during the update operation. Contact technical support for assistance"Can't even be bothered calling them cos I know its gonna be one short ass call....Sony: Error you say? 150quid plse, kthxbai.cunts.

PISSED... THATS FUKKED UP...TWICE YA KNOW.

Should of cop'd a 360 like you said you would after the first time man!!