MINOR THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU

Thizz

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The volume change in adverts for example the tv show is at volume 20 on the amp, the adverts come on and then its too loud, so have to change it down to 18 then back to 20 when the show comes back on
lmao, this is why I can't watch BEN or OBE too much, llow jumping out of your skin everytime an advert comes on.
People touching my face.
This and people touching my stomach. I don't want your juju claws and bad energy on me.

PEOPLE WHO f*ck*ng WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f*ck*ng ROAD SO YOU HAVE TO DO THE f*ck*ng WALTZ FOR HALF AN HOUR THEN FINALLY BARGE PAST THEM THEN THEY GO ON LIKE YOU'RE RUDE I f*ck*ng HATE YOU.
You're sounding more and more like a dude. Every other post is about tracksuits or something agressive.More bra talk, less aggro.

Touching the door handles of toilets in public places when I have just washed my hands.
Same here i use my sleeve or foot to open the door.When i go out to eat i'm always shocked by how nasty some people can be,i've seen people who have obviously gone for a sh*t just walk out the cubicle and straight back into the restaurant without washing their hands,then you see them sharing finger food with people. :/

PEOPLE WHO f*ck*ng WALK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f*ck*ng ROAD SO YOU HAVE TO DO THE f*ck*ng WALTZ FOR HALF AN HOUR THEN FINALLY BARGE PAST THEM THEN THEY GO ON LIKE YOU'RE RUDE I f*ck*ng HATE YOU.
You're sounding more and more like a dude. Every other post is about tracksuits or something agressive.More bra talk, less aggro.
Lol!! Sorry the tracksuits thing = me taking the piss tbh.Love you,Charlie.xxx

Guest Esquilax
I get the most horrible feeling that you're just not attractive at all, please rectify this by posting a picture of your face and/ or vaginaCheers,Joe Bish A.K.A Esquilax

I get the most horrible feeling that you're just not attractive at all, please rectify this by posting a picture of your face and/ or vaginaCheers,Joe Bish A.K.A Esquilax
Who said I was attractive? I didn't?

text messages off girls that go somthing like this.........sender : hi x reply : hiSender : u ok x Reply : yep im good thanks u?Sender : yep im gud, wat u been upto?xReply : same old/nothing new, u?Sender : not much either xmsg overrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. if you don't have nothing constructive to say beg you don't text me
THISbut with phonecallsthem ones that call you up but expect YOU to do all the talkindont f*king call me.. smh