MINOR THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU

Thizz

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've adapted to most parts of the commute (Northern Line and everything). But I'll still get irritated every time by people who stand in front of entrances/exits on the platforms, and then sigh and grumble when you ask them to move.People who take AGES at the cash machine, topping up three phones/balancing their chequebook/doing their taxes/etcWhen chro is stuck to clingfilm and is a hassle to extractOverbrewed green tea, and inept tea preparation in generalCharity collectors - not the ones with a coin bucket, the ones who want your bank details.InflationThe term 'conversate'

people who whistle
mate i had to work with this one old guy electrician and he would whistle constantly, but not just normal whistling, that old man "bird whistle" type where they put vibrato on it. f*ck it pissed me off after a few days, thing was we'd have radio 1 on and he blatantly didn't know any of the songs but because he'd become so entrenched in the habit of whistling he'd whistle along anyway, and it was always wrong./u lot would hate being stuck behind me on the tube, i proper take ages trying to figure out how to use them ticket things, trying to get my ticket in it, everyone else just slapping their oyster card on the yellow thing and gettin pissed off by me holding up half of london.

Why the f*ck would someone put burger sauce on their chips....what the f*ck is burger sauce ...it looks like sick...and what i really hate is every inbred c*nt that uses burger sauce literally drenches their food with it....why not just drink it straight out the bottle....shits just disgusting....i blame the parents..And when the f*ck did black people start eating mayonnaise....what is wrong with these youts....i leave the country for 3 years i come back and these youts are drenching mayonnaise on their food as if they were born in Lyon....... disgusting

Guest Triple XXX

burger sauce is f*ckin peng, and its not jus ketchup n mayo, its a next tinganother thing that anoys me is wen chicks put their oyster cards at the bottom of the back n place the card on the reader in a tube station, theyre there for like 10 mins movin the bag around tryna find itffs

nah f*ck the victoria line its not THAT packed but its f*ck*ng HOT and the stops take so long its as if its never gonna end
lol finsbury park to seven sisters is the worst for this. especially when it stops midway and you think your there.

Oh sh*t how could I forget, the MAIN ting that gets on my nerves is people blocking off the pavement.Like queing for the cash machine and leaving no gap for me to walk throughOr a group of people standing talking with no gap for me to walk throughThat really really annoys me.Straight barge through pushing you out the way ting